Antitroll2828

Hildebrandt at psu

Hard to know how everyone is developing (or recovering from surgery), but I wonder whether 125 and 133 are still a near term recruiting emphasis for PSU with Bravo (and perhaps Hildebrant) gone next year.  Never know how a second surgery goes for Howard although I wish him the best. 

This is not meant as a knock on any of the guys there now - any of which could emerge as a contender.       

13 minutes ago, Elevator said:

Hard to know how everyone is developing (or recovering from surgery), but I wonder whether 125 and 133 are still a near term recruiting emphasis for PSU with Bravo (and perhaps Hildebrant) gone next year.  Never know how a second surgery goes for Howard although I wish him the best. 

This is not meant as a knock on any of the guys there now - any of which could emerge as a contender.       

Howard will be fine, he could wrestle this year, it’s more of a developmental redshirt and to build strength in general and in the shoulders to avoid any further issues

9 minutes ago, moodybooty said:

Would you rather be an Olympic Bronze Medalist living in New York City, or an Olympic Bronze Medalist living in State College, Pennsylvania?

If money is not an object, NYC, easily.

But if I was on a budget, State College, easily. 

Would you rather be an Olympic Bronze Medalist living in New York City, or an Olympic Bronze Medalist living in State College, Pennsylvania?

Maybe she wants to be an Olympic gold medalist, and she thinks the best way to do that is to live and train in State College?

There are at least seven Olympic medalists there, off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Le duke said:

Maybe she wants to be an Olympic gold medalist, and she thinks the best way to do that is to live and train in State College?

There are at least seven Olympic medalists there, off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have any of them ever trained anywhere else?

And I bet there are more than 7 Olympic medalists in and around NYC.  Just a hunch.

Edited by AHamilton

10 hours ago, moodybooty said:

State College because no one in NYC cares about wrestling to say nothing of women's wrestling. In State College they care a lot.