spladle08

Stanford vs OK State

14 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Obviously we all know Wittlake will snag a win off Griffith.

But how do y'all feel about Abas vs Gfeller
Or
Is Woods wrestling 41? Him vs whoever.
Wouldn't be too stoked for him vs Hone but if it's Young my ears will perk up.

Report has been no Woods, course thats report on this here board so ...  Yeah 149 and 165 should be really good matches, let's hope the Stanford live video actually works, I prefer reliable vid like ESPN+ but short of that seems like every meet is a guessing game.  :(

Report has been no Woods, course thats report on this here board so ...  Yeah 149 and 165 should be really good matches, let's hope the Stanford live video actually works, I prefer reliable vid like ESPN+ but short of that seems like every meet is a guessing game.  :(
Dang, what's Woods' situation ?
Injury or just not ready yet?
I'm far out of the loop.

I'm a huge Gfeller fan but also an Abas fan.... Hoping G bring it to another level this year and gets into the AA mix

5 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

Dang, what's Woods' situation ?
Injury or just not ready yet?
I'm far out of the loop.

I'm a huge Gfeller fan but also an Abas fan.... Hoping G bring it to another level this year and gets into the AA mix

I've got money on Focus doing his first west coast post match flex.  ;)

According to one poster here (whose name I can't recall) Woods won't be competing until January due to some sort of semester limit rule at Stanford.  Or at least that is my understanding of what was said here several weeks ago now.   I find that pretty odd as he didn't compete last season until very late in the spring.  And he's a RS Junior this season, i.e., his fourth year at Stanford.  Since he was redshirted as a true freshman and he missed almost all of last season that would mean he has officially competed for Stanford for a total of only 3 (regular) semesters to date (not counting the two RS semesters).

Edited by Bronco

According to one poster here (whose name I can't recall) Woods won't be competing until January due to some sort of semester limit rule at Stanford.  Or at least that is my understanding of what was said here several weeks ago now.   I find that pretty odd as he didn't compete last season until very late in the spring.  And he's a RS Junior this season, i.e., his fourth year at Stanford.  Since he was redshirted as a true freshman and he missed almost all of last season that would mean he has officially competed for Stanford for a total of 5 (regular) semesters to date.
Thanks for info homeSlice

If you use WrestleStat to predict this dual Stanford's starting lineup is listed there as follows:

125 - Logan Ashton

133 - Jackson DiSario

141 - Real Woods  (not if he's not competing till January) - One online projected lineup for this dual I saw had Jason Miranda listed as the Stanford starter at 141 lbs

149 - Jaden Abas

157 - Charlie Darracott

165 - Shane Griffith

174 - Tyler Eischens

184 - Judah Duhm (he hasn't competed since 2019 - so I remain skeptical about this)

197 - Nick Stemmet

285 - Peter Ming

4 hours ago, Downtown Brown said:

Is that AJ new nickname?LOL 

I still can't believe he doesn't yet have a NIL with Ford.  Rumor on this board is contract negotiations still unresolved as The Gable is demanding 15% cut and Focus only willing to give him 10%.  :-)

If Woods then something like:

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/70/stanford/57/oklahoma-state

but sub in Surber, same expected result.   I still haven't figured out how to save my own expected lineup but I still think the best wrestling info on the planet is wrestlestat.com!!  :)

Edited by ionel

25 minutes ago, DBHoops said:

If anyone is in the building: I am the tall man in the Pitt shirt, with the surprisingly hot wife. Come say hi!

You should be easy to spot with an arena full of current and former wrestlers then, if you're so tall!  I think we all think we have surprisingly hot wives, so that mat not be a differentiator!  Lol! 

You should be easy to spot with an arena full of current and former wrestlers then, if you're so tall!  I think we all think we have surprisingly hot wives, so that mat not be a differentiator!  Lol! 
I got a feeling she's exceptionally hot if he threw that bit of awesome out there.
#Respect@DBHoops