Sign in to follow this  
hammerlockthree

Iowa Princeton Broadcast/Stream?

2 hours ago, Rygir said:

Update for you my man, it's now listed on BTN+ for Friday night. BTN+ is paid subscription but it's streamable. No clue why it took until today to get it listed in the live events. 

Thanks for the update.  Your post was the straw that broke the camels back rand I  decided to subscribe to BTN+.  Let the good times roll.

2 minutes ago, pawrestler said:

Ybarra was a pretty big recruit right? That’s kinda surprising 

Flo's #42 overall recruit, but remember Ayala is a much bigger recruit and will likely be in the lineup next year at 125.  It makes sense, get Ybarra a lot of action/experience this year and he can use that redshirt down the road. 

17 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Definitely not making his season debut against possibly the number 2 guy at the weight 

idk if pat glory wrestles this dual either 

Why would Patrick Glory not wrestle? Is he hurt or something? 

I get why Spencer Lee wouldn't want to wrestle Glory. He didn't want to wrestle him the last time they were supposed to meet either, so why would this scheduled meeting be any different. Lee might not wrestle a really top guy until Big10 Championships. 

Edited by TBar1977

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Why would Patrick Glory not wrestle? Is he hurt or something? 

I get why Spencer Lee wouldn't want to wrestle Glory. He didn't want to wrestle him the last time they were supposed to meet either, so why would this scheduled meeting be any different. 

He just wrestled in U23s and had been training freestyle so idk if they rush him back into the lineup 

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

He just wrestled in U23s and had been training freestyle so idk if they rush him back into the lineup 

I think they'd wrestle him, but what do I know. He would face either Spencer Lee (seems like a small chance) who he would love to wrestle imo, or Ybarra who I can't really see him losing to. 

On 11/15/2021 at 1:02 PM, hammerlockthree said:

Anyone know where this is? Checked B1G network, Flo, rokfin.....no one seemed to be advertising.

On 11/15/2021 at 9:36 PM, Rygir said:

I'm trying to figure this out as well. This is crazy. Carver is basically sold out and I can't find anyone listing a stream, paid of free. 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, TBar1977 said:

PSU vs Army wasn't on BTN+ for a while but I think it is going to be there for Thursday evening. Nice back to back duals to watch for wrestling fans. 

Tbar was right , Iowa Princeton is now listed in big plus for 7 on Friday

Edited by Antitroll2828