TripNSweep

J Robinson

1 hour ago, Jrr277 said:

He refused to sell out his wrestlers to save his own behind and he was one of the biggest title IX opponents. I'll always be a J Rob fan.

Agreed.  As someone who attended his camps, it's sad that it had to end this way.

5 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

16 years since I got the “I did it “ shirt and still have it 

48 minutes ago, BAC said:

Its been over 3 decades since I went to that camp and the "I did it" shirt is still the only shirt of my youth that I refuse to throw away.  

Do the shirts still fit?

That might be why you still have them in good shape by not being able to wear them!

1 hour ago, gimpeltf said:

Do the shirts still fit?

That might be why you still have them in good shape by not being able to wear them!

I could still wear it, be a little tight though lol, my weight during the summer back then is probably only 10 15 pounds from my normal weight nowadays …god bless good genetics 

6 hours ago, gimpeltf said:

Do the shirts still fit?

It probably fits, but only because they only had XXLs left for us 140lbers.  It came down to my knees when I'd warm up in it, but I didn't care how ridiculous I looked, I earned the damn thing so I was going to wear it.