Celebrations

As you start to get grey in the beard you need to take the opportunity to show off your old man strength whenever the opportunity presents itself. After six years in the room I'm surprised an old soul like Red still has the cardio to do more than one push-up in a single go!

9 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Honest question if you were just pinned:

Would you rather have your opponent do pushups over you, or pull you up and give you a pat on the butt saying "good try buddy maybe next time ;) "

Second one if was also willing to take my ankle bands off and place them neatly on the line.  :)

He sure the hell doesn't do this when he wrestles Wesley Dawkins.   The guy he wrestled was a DII 7th place finisher last year if I am correct.    If he wrestles vs. Clarke tonight I doubt we see stupidity like what he did.  

3 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

"I bet you don't even have good pushups form you're warming up for your third visit to the 7th place match at NCAAs"

How the hell did you know? You could of saved all this thread conversation if you knew this and told us. No wonder Reds reaction was so severe.  Thanks a million. 

13 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Honest question if you were just pinned:

Would you rather have your opponent do pushups over you, or pull you up and give you a pat on the butt saying "good try buddy maybe next time ;) "

Prefer absolute disrespect or being patronized?  I'll take the disrespect.

my general rule of celebrations is to set the line at "would it be reasonable for the other guy to take a swing at you" and here, it is over the line and that's coming from someone who loved caldwell's backflip. if nebraska got docked a point, they deserved it.

21 minutes ago, boconnell said:

So something may have happened that we don't know about so we shouldn't have an opinion about the things we know about?  

No, no,no. Not what I meant at all. Just thinking during the match that there could of been something that really triggered Red. He is normally a calm guy, winning or in defeat. 

7 minutes ago, southend said:

No, no,no. Not what I meant at all. Just thinking during the match that there could of been something that really triggered Red. He is normally a calm guy, winning or in defeat. 

So I guess 2 wrongs do make a right, jk lol.  Really though, no matter what he said, I only see his part and no matter how I try in my head to justify it, I still can't.