141: Gerardi dec Decatur (10-0)

149: Sasso dec Andonian (10-3)

157: Brady dec Hubbard (13-3)

165: Kharchla maj Ulrey (13-7)

174: Lewis dec Smith (16-7)

184: Bolen maj Jordan (20-7)

197: Hoffman dec Howard (20-10)

285: Orndorff dec Traxler (20-13 Tech)

If they put in gallagher I'll take him by decision making it 17-16 VT. 

I think this is gonna be a really good duel, some of you know I am critical of tOSU (i don't hate them, i just don't think they are well coached), so you can all call me an idiot if my predictions get blown up. 

7 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I think this is gonna be a really good duel, some of you know I am critical of tOSU (i don't hate them, i just don't think they are well coached), so you can all call me an idiot if my predictions get blown up. 

Off topic - but do you think if/when Jaggers takes over that it will be an improvement?

No hidden connotations or anything of the sort. Just curious what the outlook of that situation is from someone who is not a fan of Ryan. 

1 minute ago, iGranby said:

Off topic - but do you think if/when Jaggers takes over that it will be an improvement?

No hidden connotations or anything of the sort. Just curious what the outlook of that situation is from someone who is not a fan of Ryan. 

I have to say I don't. I think great assistants really lift programs, so if Jaggers was the solution it would already be masking what I am seeing now. If I thought tOSU was going to do better with Jaggers, I'd have to assume he was a better CEO type coach than Ryan, and I think Ryan is the ultimate CEO type coach. 

125: Latona dec Heinselman (3-0)

133: Myers tech Koontz (8-0)

141: D'Emilio dec Hillegas/Gerardi (8-3) (heard Decatur was injured)

149: Sasso dec Andonian (8-6)

157: Hubbard dec Brady (8-9)

165: Kharchla maj Ulrey (8-13)

174: Lewis dec Smith (11-13)

184: Bolen dec Jordan (14-13)

197: Hoffman dec Howard (14-16)

285: Traxler dec Orndorff (17-16 Tech)

125: Latona dec Heinselman (3-0) VT

133: Myers maj Koontz (7-0) VT

141: D'Emilio dec Hillegas/Gerardi (7-3) VT 

149: Sasso dec Andonian (7-6) VT

157: Brady dec Hubbard (10-6) VT

165: Kharchla maj Ulrey (10-10) 

174: Lewis dec Smith (13-10) VT

184: Bolen dec Jordan (16-10) VT

197: Hoffman dec Howard (16-13) VT

285: Orndorff dec Traxler (16-16) 

3rd criteria I believe. Total Match points scored. Not even gonna guess at that. 

GO BUCKS!

Heinselman DEC Latona

tOSU 3-0

Myers DEC Koontz

Tied 3-3

Gerardi DEC D'Emilio

VT 6-3

Sasso MAJ Andonian

tOSU 7-6

Brady DEC Gallagher

VT 9-7

Kharchla DEC Ulrey

tOSU 10-9

Smith DEC Lewis

tOSU 13-9

Jordan DEC Bolen

tOSU 16-9

Hoffman DEC Smith

tOSU 19-9

Traxler DEC Orndorff

tOSU 19-12

14 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

I have to say I don't. I think great assistants really lift programs, so if Jaggers was the solution it would already be masking what I am seeing now. If I thought tOSU was going to do better with Jaggers, I'd have to assume he was a better CEO type coach than Ryan, and I think Ryan is the ultimate CEO type coach. 

I disagree with this. I think that leadership role is too important. A change, even to somone in-house can have a major changing effect. I mean, look at Roger Chandler at Michigan St. 

46 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

I disagree with this. I think that leadership role is too important. A change, even to somone in-house can have a major changing effect. I mean, look at Roger Chandler at Michigan St. 

Although true in many cases, he specifically pointed out why it wouldn’t be in this one. Ryan has proven he is an exceptional CEO. This is extremely evident by his recruiting, facilities and athletic department/booster support. Even his RTC has been top notch until he lost Rosselli . 

Truth be told, any issues they have are on the mat. This falls more on his support staff.  Not quite reaching the top in Folk or the recent semi collapse of the RTC seems to stem from the loss of his coaches “in the field”. You can’t just replace Rosselli and Dlagnev and then Snyder was quite crippling. 

4 hours ago, Mphillips said:

"18-16 in favor of UNC tonight."

Please no more OSU predictions from you. :- \

I really thought UNC was going to have more after being able to make adjustments in the tOSU dual loss.

I was very wrong.  Not just that they seemed quite flat, but that Nebraska has really improved and is ready as well.  I hope they aren't peaking too early, though.  If they continue to improve and can keep the intensity they are going to make some duals very interesting.  They have Michigan and Iowa at home and travel to Penn State, Minnesota, and Wisconsin.

19 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Fair enough!

125 VT -3

133 VT -4, 7-0 VT

141 VT -3, 10-0 VT

149 Bucks 3, 10-3 VT

157 VT 3, 13-3 VT

165 Bucks 4, 13-7 VT

174 VT 3, 16-7 VT

184 VT 4, 20-7 VT

197 Bucks 3, 20-10 VT

Hvy 3 VT, 23-10 VT

with maroon and orange glasses on, don’t be surprised if Andonian dumps Sasso on his head and gets the upset. 

On 11/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, hammerlockthree said:

You don't say... you only bring it up every day around here.  

Prediction looks about right.  141 probably most likely to flip, regardless of who VT puts out.