Jimmy Cinnabon

Kervliet weight?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Greg posted an Instagram over the summer stating he was up to 250 pounds.  Any word what he has weighed in at this season?

1. Why do Americans have so many different types of towels? We have beach towels, hand towels, bath towels, dish towels, camping towels, quick-dry towels, and let’s not forget paper towels. Would 1 type of towel work for each of these things? Let’s take a beach towel. It can be used to dry your hands and body with no difficulty. A beach towel could be used to dry dishes. Just think how many dishes you could dry with one beach towel. I’ve used a beach towel with no adverse effects while camping. If you buy a thin beach towel it can dry quickly too. I’d probably cut up a beach towel to wipe down counters or for cleaning other items, but a full beach towel could be used too. Is having so many types of towels an extravagant luxury that Americans enjoy or is it necessary? I’d say it's overkill and we could cut down on the many types of towels that manufacturers deem necessary.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Greg posted an Instagram over the summer stating he was up to 250 pounds.  Any word what he has weighed in at this season?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

33 minutes ago, Gantry said:

The key with paper towels is to get the rolls with the "half sized" towels - too much waste in a typical standard sized one.  Viva is my brand of choice

Dude…

my girl just picked up the apocalypse prepper sized bad of paper towels…

they are all full sized…

everytime I pull off I feel like it’s one of the aforementioned beach towels…

1 hour ago, LJB said:

What the strag will think is that any man who can hitch the length and breadth of the galaxy, rough it, slum it, struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still knows where his towel is, is clearly a man to be reckoned with.

I think we just became best friends.