flyingcement

Notable Outcomes

Malyke Hines pinned Mickey Phillippi earlier today.  Sounds like he went head hunting and got a defensive fall.  Post any other outcomes you think are noteworthy 

Phillippi never led in the bout until scoring a TD to make it 5-4 w 27s left. Was trying to kill the clock in a crab ride when Hines reached back to grab Mickey’s head w both hands to get the fall w 3s remaining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, lu_alum said:

Phillippi never led in the bout until scoring a TD to make it 5-4 w 27s left. Was trying to kill the clock in a crab ride when Hines reached back to grab Mickey’s head w both hands to get the fall w 3s remaining.

Stellar!

1 hour ago, lu_alum said:

I'm out of reactions already today but thank you very much for the breakdown 

2 hours ago, Konquest said:

Daktronics Open

Brody Teske lost to Iowa State's backup Cababan

Taylor Venz lost to Marcus Coleman 

Nebraska's backup 197 Allred pinned Yonger Bastida

David Carr came back from down 5-2 to beat Peyton Robb 7-5 in OT.  Robb is a real threat at 157.

Wow this entire post is filled with new info for me - cheers

16 hours ago, Konquest said:

Daktronics Open

Brody Teske lost to Iowa State's backup Cababan

Taylor Venz lost to Marcus Coleman 

Nebraska's backup 197 Allred pinned Yonger Bastida

David Carr came back from down 5-2 to beat Peyton Robb 7-5 in OT.  Robb is a real threat at 157.

Liam Cronin lost to Terukina (ISU), Tanner Jordan (SDSU) and Minnesota  true freshman Jagger Eisch to place 6th

22 minutes ago, SignificantACCBias said:

I feel 100% of the pain of this post

I asked bwntwg this question but he didn't respond. So, I will ask you: how much does the Fix match figure in to your assessment of Phillipi? Reason I ask is that, I started looking at Phillipi different after that match, eg I always think he has that ride in him ... but maybe my perspective is distorted.

48 minutes ago, jackwebster said:

I asked bwntwg this question but he didn't respond. So, I will ask you: how much does the Fix match figure in to your assessment of Phillipi? Reason I ask is that, I started looking at Phillipi different after that match, eg I always think he has that ride in him ... but maybe my perspective is distorted.

Similar but different.

The loss to RBY at the 2019 NCAA Tourney was heartbreaker...