flyingcement

Notable Outcomes

3 hours ago, jackwebster said:

I asked bwntwg this question but he didn't respond. So, I will ask you: how much does the Fix match figure in to your assessment of Phillipi? Reason I ask is that, I started looking at Phillipi different after that match, eg I always think he has that ride in him ... but maybe my perspective is distorted.

Sorry been busy trolling other BBS. The Fix match has nothing to do with it and that will rightfully be the highlight of his career most likely. Phillippi just has your standard "outperforms his seed, delivers big tourney points at a low cost so I can spend on other #1/2/3 seeds at other weights" feel to him. Ex: last year in one bracket I took Phillippi so I could afford Steveson, ABrooks, and AOC. Was concerned Lee would get upset and wanted to hedge my bet in one of my brackets, little did I know that he would wipe the field on one dangling ACL.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, jackwebster said:

I asked bwntwg this question but he didn't respond. So, I will ask you: how much does the Fix match figure in to your assessment of Phillipi? Reason I ask is that, I started looking at Phillipi different after that match, eg I always think he has that ride in him ... but maybe my perspective is distorted.

I was converted to wrestling a good two years after that match (it was 2018 i think?) but I know that Daton is very short and Mickey is very tall. He's like a coordinated Boo Dryden.

Edited by SignificantACCBias