Jimmy Cinnabon

Would have been champ if at the right weight

On a technicality, a healthy J Jaggers wins it all at 149 in 2006 over Schlatter in the finals.  (He qualified, but was injured at Big Tens and never wrestled a match at the weight at NCAAs.)  

An Ohio State wrestler that will always be under rated in my mind is Jason Johnstone. IMO he would have been an All American at 133, 141, or 149 (low/r12) as an upperclassmen and I could see a path to the finals on a good weekend at 133 or 141 based on what Humphrey (133), Jaggers (141), and Palmer (149) did in 2008 and 2009 at NCAAs and the battles they had in the room both seasons.  He stepped up for the Bucks to put the best lineup on the mat and I don't know if he ever weighed in over 155.  (149 was a meat grinder so no title there but he did beat a true freshman AA Palmer in the wrestle off and only moved up when they made the decision not to RS Lance after Patrovich got hurt if I remember right)