Eagle26

Nolf vs Tsabolov

Surprised there’s no talk of this yet. I think it’s a great match up, and it’s good to see a high profile match like this in the international “off-season”. Who do you all got? I’d say you have to consider Tsabolov the favorite, but Nolf certainly presents a different feel for him. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Nolf get the upset

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask@ShakaAloha because he knows more than me.

33 minutes ago, nom said:

@moodybooty - don’t you know?  It’s a great match up.  No need to actually give details.  Most real fans have ESP.

My crystal ball switched over to folkstyle this month, I’m sorry!

was able to find this tweet from awhile ago, but that’s it so far: 

All I saw was that Baschamania posted it is happening at Wolnik7 in less than two weeks. They interviewed Nolf about it but I didn’t get to check that out yet. Maybe that has some details, but not seeing much else?

If I need to know anything about wrestling or sports, I ask@ShakaAloha because he knows more than me.

All I saw was that Baschamania posted it is happening at Wolnik7 in less than two weeks. They interviewed Nolf about it but I didn’t get to check that out yet. Maybe that has some details, but not seeing much else?

Yeah I saw when Basch posted it, I came to make this same thread but then realized it wasn't alll that substantial a match... Who is Snyder wrestling ? I'm a little more interested in that .

I'd assume Tsabolov wins this one comfortably.

Yeah I saw when Basch posted it, I came to make this same thread but then realized it wasn't alll that substantial a match... Who is Snyder wrestling ? I'm a little more interested in that .

I'd assume Tsabolov wins this one comfortably.

Well it would be a substantial match if Nolf wins it :) I agree that’s probably a low chance, but you never know with style match ups. And, yeah, I’m definitely interested to see who Snyder is wrestling! Not sure if that’s been announced yet?

Tsabalov is on the wrong side of 30 and probably quite out of shape at this point in the offseason, but I would still be pretty surprised if an upset occurs. 

What if they never commit Snyder’s opponent and during intros they announce Sadulaev. Does Snyder get in the first taxi back to the airport?

Well it would be a substantial match if Nolf wins it :) I agree that’s probably a low chance, but you never know with style match ups. And, yeah, I’m definitely interested to see who Snyder is wrestling! Not sure if that’s been announced yet?

It'll be fun. I hope the results for the whole event are easy to find.
Nolf winning wouldn't be a huge surprise, but even a "non-prime" Tsabolov should be too much for him.

I guess I meant not substantial as in neither are top in the division

1 hour ago, bnwtwg said:

What if they never commit Snyder’s opponent and during intros they announce Sadulaev. Does Snyder get in the first taxi back to the airport?

I was thinking the same thing.  But I think KS would love to wrestle Sadulaev again.  What does he have to lose at this point?

2 hours ago, cjc007 said:

Did he ever forfeit out of an international tournament like no show Bo?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Methinks Snyder would have waxed Bo and it was probably for the best if Bo was going to somehow make the Olympic team, then the rest of the world shouldn't be shown how to pick apart weaknesses especially in repechage. But that was also ridiculously frustrating nonetheless.

14 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Cox wrestle Snyder? Psh. He ducks so much that he makes Spencer Lee and Patrick Glory blush

hahaha

3 hours ago, cjc007 said:

Did he ever forfeit out of an international tournament like no show Bo?

I consider OTT an international one, myself.  He forfeited out via missing weight.

I consider OTT an international one, myself.  He forfeited out via missing weight.

You consider the USA OTT's as an international event?

Even though Abdurakmanov isn't entered for the NLWC?

1 hour ago, cjc007 said:

You consider the USA OTT's as an international event?

Even though Abdurakmanov isn't entered for the NLWC?

Being as in order for him to wrestle the most prestigious international tournament to take place every four(five) years, then yes.  I consider OTT an international one.

Don't like it?  Oh well.