wrestlingphish

Suriano to Michigan

1 minute ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

I thought it was reported that Micic was going 141. 

125 makes the most sense, unless Ragusin is willing to cut down again 

That’s right, good call, for some reason I had 133 in my head for Micic.  Right about Ragusin again, I’m not sure the cut would be good for him

1 minute ago, BerniePragle said:

1/2 (Spencer Lee) >> Nick Suriano

I hope so but I doubt it. Regardless its win win for Suriano. Lee emptees out the weight to facilitate his finalist status, he loses nothing by losing, goes from forgettable to a legend if he wins, he gets to cash in on monetizing himself since the geniuses at Flo put out 3 horrible puff pieces on him a year....

Suriano does make a farce of the whole idea of college wrestling being affiliated with college.

His semi-literate Instagram post:

"It is my honor to announce that I will represent The University of Michigan for my final NCAA season.
This opportunity presents me with the final conquest to another National Championship victory.
Nevertheless, I will hone the honor of assisting this team in the pursuit to our first team National Championship.
Let’s make history…
Again. 〽️"
Edited by NJDan

9 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Suriano does make a farce of the whole idea of college wrestling being affiliated with college.

"It is my honor to announce that I will represent The University of Michigan for my final NCAA season.
This opportunity presents me with the final conquest to another National Championship victory.
Nevertheless, I will hone the honor of assisting this team in the pursuit to our first team National Championship.
Let’s make history…
Again. 〽️"

He is as much as a mercenary as you can be - but I like that he won the first ever for New Jersey's state school

49 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Let’s make history…
Again. 〽️"

I’m not totally sure what he’s saying, but I think he’s saying something like this:

1) He’ll be competing for Michigan next semester.

2) It will be his final NCAA season.

3) He hopes to win another national title.

4) He hopes to contribute team points at the NCAA tournament. 

Edited by Katie