wrestlingphish

Suriano to Michigan

22 minutes ago, Katie said:

I’m not totally sure what he’s saying, but I think he’s saying something like this:

1) He’ll be competing for Michigan next semester.

2) It will be his final NCAA season.

3) He hopes to win another national title.

4) He hopes to contribute team points at the NCAA tournament. 

I think that's fair translation from Suriano to correct English.

Should have enough time between now and the second semester to put together a 9 part Flo series on him. It will be called "Suriano: Redemption" or something pretentious like that

Edited by Jrr277

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I've mentioned it before but that really has to chap Ashnault's @$$ that Suriano gets that distinction by about 20 minutes.

Tho it's also the case that Ashnault was in his 6th year of college at the time.

I've mentioned it before but that really has to chap Ashnault's @$$ that Suriano gets that distinction by about 20 minutes.
...I think you meant chafe. I really hope you didn't mean the clap either. Btf, it could a Jersey Thing.

"An ass that is chafed, filled with clap, while protecting by chaps. The Continuous Journey of Nicholas Suriano."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

...I think you meant chafe. I really hope you didn't mean the clap either. Btf, it could a Jersey Thing.

"An ass that is chafed, filled with clap, while protecting by chaps. The Continuous Journey of Nicholas Suriano."

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

https://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/chaps+my+ass.html

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

To be fair I bet Micic had a big part in this.  They were training partners down in Arizona weren't they?  That is loyalty.

I like this interpretation of loyalty. I'll use it to explain to my wife why I hook up with co-workers on business trips.

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

To be fair I bet Micic had a big part in this.  They were training partners down in Arizona weren't they?  That is loyalty.

He ran away from NATO. You think he was working out with an Olympian!?!?!

7 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

He ran away from NATO. You think he was working out with an Olympian!?!?!

He was.  They were both down at Sunkist kids together last season.  This is known?

8 hours ago, Fletcher said:

I like this interpretation of loyalty. I'll use it to explain to my wife why I hook up with co-workers on business trips.

I already tried, bro.  It took some word finesse tongue-smithery, but it did work for me.  Also had to finance an entire spa getaway weekend out for her over at Lake Tahoe. 

I did find it odd that she happened to run into her palates instructor there, but he's a great guy so I'm happy he is there to ward off other predators.

4 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Michael Kemerer will only have competed in 4 NCAA's when his career is done but that doesn't stop people from bagging on him for taking forever to do it. 

Tanner Hall was 46 years old when he last competed for Arizona State, as well.

People just want to bark.

27 minutes ago, steamboat_charlie v2 said:

Why not?  He makes 57kg, and he only needs to wrestle like 8 matches this year at 125.  It's not too dissimilar from his freestyle weight management.  

Do you think they'll allow to him to wrestle only B10s and NCAAs?  I doubt they'd do that.