Bardamu911

let's guess how long Spencer Lee can be inactive and stay #1...

43 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

I'll set the over/under at 3 months and take the over. We're gonna have an 0-0 guy #1 seed in the National tournament. 

He'll still have to prove his legs are sea-worthy and qualify via the Big Ten tournament.

We will most certainly see him out there in duals versus non-top 10 opponents or those that pose no risk.

Meanwhile he can keep all his rankings and seeds while dodging guys that he beat > 24 months ago.

1 minute ago, Class said:

We will most certainly see him out there in duals versus non-top 10 opponents or those that pose no risk.

Meanwhile he can keep all his rankings and seeds while dodging guys that he beat > 24 months ago.

A shame. Some of those guys have improved and would make an interesting match for entertainment purposes. 

11 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Does anyone know what Lee's issue is? Has he suffered a recent injury? Has the issue with his ACLs now gotten worse?

Or, another option - he is still healing from his injury(ies).  Or another option - given his injuries he is at high risk for another injury so they want to keep pitch count low.

2 hours ago, flyingcement said:

In the weight class we also have Suriano, Glory, Cardinale, Hildebrandt, none of which have wrestled this season

Cardinale is going 133 this year and should be back soon , Tim Flynn mentioned this in a recent interview , and the earliest Hildebrandt can compete is Jan 2 I believe 

Just now, Antitroll2828 said:

Cardinale is going 133 this year and should be back soon , Tim Flynn mentioned this in a recent interview , and the earliest Hildebrandt can compete is Jan 2 I believe 

Interesting, didn't realize that regarding Cardinale.  I guess that means Sullivan has officially moved on?

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Interesting, didn't realize that regarding Cardinale.  I guess that means Sullivan has officially moved on?

Sullivan isn’t on West Virginia or anyone elses roster as far as I can tell , he hasn’t wrestled this year and isn’t certified for any weight so pretty safe to say he moved on