Bardamu911

let's guess how long Spencer Lee can be inactive and stay #1...

On 12/3/2021 at 11:03 PM, TBar1977 said:

Your Iowa Goggles came in handy tonite Mr. Bad faith poster. 

Bad faith?  I am not sure you truly understand what that means.  Now, IRONY, on the other hand, is showcased in his post.  Because, lets be clear, many of the most vocal against any Iowa wrestlers not wrestling have shown themselves to be PSU fans.  As such, it is only fair and IRONIC to point out that those of you are SILENT when something similar happens at PSU...

12 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Bad faith?  I am not sure you truly understand what that means.  Now, IRONY, on the other hand, is showcased in his post.  Because, lets be clear, many of the most vocal against any Iowa wrestlers not wrestling have shown themselves to be PSU fans.  As such, it is only fair and IRONIC to point out that those of you are SILENT when something similar happens at PSU...

Anything that happens at PSU is understandable at the moment.

3 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Sorry if my knowledge of the inner workings at PSU isn't high enough to glean the underlying intent of your post, if in fact, there was any underlying intent...

so salty,  (hint, the comment was actually on your side.....you kinda blew that one)

Just now, Lurker said:

so salty,  (hint, the comment was actually on your side.....you kinda blew that one)

No intent at saltiness in my part.  I was actually responding to you because I honestly didn't know if there was in fact something currently going on with PSU to truly affect participation.  I probably would have figured you actually supporting my agenda without using "at the moment" , but the way you worded it, it would have taken a mind reader to figure that out...and it's not like you are known for being on my side for me to make that assumption!

11 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

No intent at saltiness in my part.  I was actually responding to you because I honestly didn't know if there was in fact something currently going on with PSU to truly affect participation.  I probably would have figured you actually supporting my agenda without using "at the moment" , but the way you worded it, it would have taken a mind reader to figure that out...and it's not like you are known for being on my side for me to make that assumption!

Sounds like one of those situations where the question "can you explain" becomes very relevant.

To each their own...

Just now, Lurker said:

Sounds like one of those situations where the question "can you explain" becomes very relevant.

To each their own...

But, the question "please explain" would be considerably more relevant!  However, I do appreciate your intent at adding to the irony.  I just didn't expect it from you.  Hope the holiday season is going well for you and yours!