Scrap Iron

Shane Sparks. Why?

6 hours ago, flyingcement said:

As an investment analyst who spent six years working and living in London, I couldn't agree more.  Also they omit the word "the" when talking about a hospital.  "I went to hospital"  ... "okay, neanderthal!"

I'm with Jim Gaffigan on this one:

Hospital

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

15 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Damn.  Now I have to binge watch the entire epicsauce that is Letterkenny (again).

Appreciate you.

Its on Hulu, you could borrow my login if needed.  Only problem i just pulled up first episode and has a warning "intended for mature audiances."  Now given there are no mature posters on these hear boards you should probably not watch it. :(

3 hours ago, ionel said:

Its on Hulu, you could borrow my login if needed.  Only problem i just pulled up first episode and has a warning "intended for mature audiances."  Now given there are no mature posters on these hear boards you should probably not watch it. :(

I haves my owns logins.  Thanks yous verys much.

8 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I used to question Shane's persona as maybe being too over-the-top.

But now that I've gotten used to him, I like his work! Wrestling can benefit from a little extra jolt from Sparky.

CKLV tomorrow... pitter patter, let's get at 'er!

I agree.

SS (Shane Sparks) adds the serpent's sibilant "S" to make it sound more sweet or sexy or seductive ... and to add more frenZy or fiZZ or Zip.

(The "S" is often a wanna-be "Z")

He's a dyed-in-the-wool enthusiast, a word whose etymology means "be inspired or possessed by a god".  

SPARK-ZZZZZY SPEAKS with PIZZAZZZZ.image.jpeg.26a9dd1a21fe0a3fef2fd9e19ee7decb.jpeg