Idaho

Cliff Keen Brackets - Results - Arguments

4 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Red vs Allirez 

Sasso vs Thomas

Robb vs Monday

Karchla vs Griffith

Samuleson vs Romero

These do indeed look like good matches.  I will say OT for the 1st, Sasso and Monday by decision and Romero by tech fall.

43 minutes ago, DocBZ said:

I just rewatched the Kharchla vs Mekhi match from last year. Man Kharchla destroyed Mekhi and nearly teched him. I would take Kharchla over Griffith if he weren't still recovering from ACL surgery. I'll go with Griffith 6-5 though. Keep in mind he's still less than a year out from surgery.

Also that Mekhi match was exactly one year ago on Dec. 4th. 2020.....:X

kharchla is going to win 165 this year. 

Happy to.see Bubba Wilson from Nebraska avenge an earlier loss to the UNK 165 and guarantee a spot on the podium

Nebraska has 8 guys place. A good semi final round locks up the championship.  OSU has 5 guys left. 

So what’s the college rule with faking injuries on reversals? Just watched a Princeton guy act like his leg was broke to avoid a reversal.

and then was fine 30 seconds later. And no reversal rewarded 

I seriously don't know how a guy who only beats Tiffin by one point goes out and majors Ramirez.  Losing that knee brace may be a big thing for Kharchla, similar to "Free the Lee" for Spencer his freshman year.  Heck, I got him over Griffith in the semis

4 minutes ago, Gantry said:

I seriously don't know how a guy who only beats Tiffin by one point goes out and majors Ramirez.  Losing that knee brace may be a big thing for Kharchla, similar to "Free the Lee" for Spencer his freshman year.  Heck, I got him over Griffith in the semis

Yep....although to be fair the Tiffin guy got 4 points on 2 reversals and 1 think 1 point on some type of penalty. That's still concerning though.

Edited by DocBZ