Sign in to follow this  
Jajensen09

Huskers

3 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Huskers are looking to be real contenders.  At least 7 -8 possible AAs

7-8 possible AA’s. But how many champs, finalists. Gotta score the big points to be contenders. 

I’m very curious how things go in Lincoln now with JB gone. 

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

7-8 possible AA’s. But how many champs, finalists. Gotta score the big points to be contenders. 

Venz, schultz, robb, mikey, red, and lovett all can be high high placers. Along with lance and liam possible AAs

Edited by Jajensen09

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Jb helped but i believe Snyder was always going to replace Manning when he retires

I don't think Burroughs was a coach the last couple years.  There was one year at least that he was a coach at the program, but I recall seeing him in the stands with his family at meets and not coaching matside.  Definitely an incredible upper weight lineup this year.  If they could find success at 125-133 they could be top 5, but those seem like holes lately.

9 hours ago, Konquest said:

I don't think Burroughs was a coach the last couple years.  There was one year at least that he was a coach at the program, but I recall seeing him in the stands with his family at meets and not coaching matside.  Definitely an incredible upper weight lineup this year.  If they could find success at 125-133 they could be top 5, but those seem like holes lately.

Theres time liam cohnin at 125 shows like he can AA and other times looks like he could go 0-2. It's all about the draw for him at ncaas

3 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Im sure itll be thompson

Anyone have any insight on Serrano.  I was high on him coming out of High school and thought he would fill in at 133 this year.  Maybe he needs another year in the room. 

14 minutes ago, jbai3_12 said:

Anyone have any insight on Serrano.  I was high on him coming out of High school and thought he would fill in at 133 this year.  Maybe he needs another year in the room. 

Certainly agree.  Especially since Serrano beat Alex in the Dakronics tournament something like 9-2