Sign in to follow this  
GuillermoBilletas

Disabato- embrace the grind

Before you embrace the grind you should check out this guys twitter account along with that of CF athletic. Not sure telling jake Herbert he is mad at him for giving him seven thousand dollars when he " couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag" at the Olympics . Very disrespectful to our sport. Sued by Dan Henderson and countless others for not meeting his sponsorship obligations. Not sure our sport needs such unsavory characters at this point in time.

Read it and make up your own mind before you put on another Embrace The Grind tshirt

His arrogance comes off so strong, it turns away anyone that would want to associate with his companies. I took a look at his tweets and boy does this guy need some lessons in the business world. His handling of relationships, business and personal, are atrocious. I bet his dog hates him!

It's unfortunate too. Was about to place a decent size order to spoil my younger cousins for their birthdays. They've already got enough Iowa/ISU gear and wanted to get them some of Burrough's shirts and other gear. Looks like I will be taking my money elsewhere and I hope others do the same.

Mike DiSabato ‏@CageFighterMike 1h

let me remind the wrestling community of how wrestlers have been forced to live - does the name JOHN DuPONT mean anything to anyone ?

Coach Schultz ‏@DubuqueWrestlin 1h

@CageFighterMike ??

I just read the link and comments.

Sounds like the motto should be, "embrace the slime". or "embrace the slimeball" and by "slimeball" I mean the guy who's in charge. He sounds like a real piece of work. And by work, I mean crap.

Is he really comparing the other companies to Dupont???!!! Wow, this guy's a real winner.

I'm saddened to read this and hope Dake and Burroughs decide who is going win before DiShabato says one of them can't wrestle out of a wet paper bag.

I was in the specialty marketing business for a number of years selling bags shirts and knick knacks to the trade show industry, pharmaceutical companies and non profits. This Guy is a moron. In a community as small as Wrestling and MMA to go off like that in a business that the market is so limited is suicide. He will be out of business in short order.

Disabato and Dan Henderson law suit

http://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/He ... tics-14375

Disabato and Liddell law suit

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/24 ... ng-company

Disabato appears to have made his way around MMA.

Looks like wrestling is his next place to scam

The links to the Disabato and Burroughs law suits are not up yet, give it a year or two

The links to Disabato and Dake law suits are not up yet, give it 4 or 5 years