VakAttack

Live from the Rokfin duals!

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Vasquez gassed twice yesterday in his wins. Not a great recipe against Lee.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think Vazquez kind of pissed him off in that first minute too.

probably not wise if you were trying to prevent bonus (although Vazquez seems like the type of dude who was here to win, not prevent bonus).

What ****ty officiating in the Lee match. Vazquez did literally nothing for a period and a half. He didn’t want to wrestle. He should have been stalled out with that performance. 

Edited by NJW

What ****ty officiating in the Lee match. Vazquez did literally nothing for a period and a half. He didn’t want to wrestle. He should have been stalled out with that performance. 

1 minute ago, NJW said:

1 minute ago, wrestlingphish said:

Real physical off the whistle and I dont think Lee was expecting it. Nothing cheap or anything but Lee was kind of surprised and then really got after it.

one person says Vasquez stalling, the other says he's very physical off the whistle. Facts are irrelevant. Up is down. Nothing means anything anymore. 

"Penn State not near as aggressive in asking for stall calls"

And in related news rain is wet. 
Allow me to clear up this misconception for you. They very much are, as are the fans.

And I can't help but notice how much more liberal the refs are in calling it for Penn State.

Just now, Bardamu911 said:

one person says Vasquez stalling, the other says he's very physical off the whistle. Facts are irrelevant. Up is down. Nothing means anything anymore. 

He clubbed Lee hard a couple of times off the first whistle. Then when he fell behind he got in a good Peleton workout.

Or it was both, as they aren’t mutually exclusive given there are 3 periods. 

He was physical for the first period. After that, once Lee starting taking over he did absolutely nothing. The entire third period if he wasn’t under Lee, he was backpedaling and running away from the action. He wouldn’t even stand up when Lee cut him lol

1 minute ago, Bardamu911 said:

The statements don’t contradict each other. Vazquez was aggressive off the whistle and in Lee’s face but not necessarily generating offense. Lee then turned it up and Vazquez faded. 

Maybe the reason you think nothing means anything anymore is because you just struggle to understand things.

Just now, wrestlingphish said:

The statements don’t contradict each other. Vazquez was aggressive off the whistle and in Lee’s face but not necessarily generating offense. Lee then turned it up and Vazquez faded. 

Maybe the reason you think nothing means anything anymore is because you just struggle to understand things.

hey be nice!

8 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Allow me to clear up this misconception for you. They very much are, as are the fans.

And I can't help but notice how much more liberal the refs are in calling it for Penn State.

Hey, just quoting the announcing crew. Those are some top notch guys there, one of whom you wrote something like he's best friends now. :-)

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Camacho is a quarter final type opponent for Lee and no bonus points there. Lee had the entire 3rd period to get 2 TDs and he couldn't score another pt.

I think Desanto could beat Lee at a catch weight right now. 

The problem is that Desanto would try to wrestle Lee, and that could lead to problems for AD.  But no idea the state of Lee's health at the moment, so you may be right.

2 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

The problem is that Desanto would try to wrestle Lee, and that could lead to problems for AD.  But no idea the state of Lee's health at the moment, so you may be right.

Later is probably different, but right now I think Desanto would take him. It isn't like it hasn't happened before.