VakAttack

Live from the Rokfin duals!

6 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My biggest take away tonight is the Fretwell does MUCH better with a broadcast partner.

i thought everybody today did better with a partner. much easier to have a conversation about what you're seeing than maintain a monologue. there's a reason that's how they do it in the big time. people were way too hard on the guys yesterday.

17 minutes ago, AHamilton said:

After a lengthy timeout.  How much time does he need?  That's a DQ in high school.

No defined limit on blood time in college - it's at the referee's discretion.  The limit is 5min in HS.  Here's an excerpt from a 2018-19 report I found online: 

image.png.1633e60b11dc26480d5735bbd0458fcd.png

https://ncaawrestling.arbitersports.com/Groups/107525/Library/files/College%20HS%20Rule%20Differences%202018-19.pdf

Edited by lu_alum

12 minutes ago, ionel said:

This was a most excellent dual meet event!

We should also thank Vak for starting the thread, perhaps the best single thread of the season, it stayed on focus with 23+ pages of good stuff!

Yep, thanks @VakAttack

I'm an old guy who has absolutely no desire to dick around with streaming and the associated issues.  This kept me up on the action

25 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

No defined limit on blood time in college - it's at the referee's discretion.  The limit is 5min in HS.  Here's an excerpt from a 2018-19 report I found online: 

image.png.1633e60b11dc26480d5735bbd0458fcd.png

https://ncaawrestling.arbitersports.com/Groups/107525/Library/files/College%20HS%20Rule%20Differences%202018-19.pdf

Yes.  I know the rules.  That is what I was referring to.

4 hours ago, CoachWrestling said:

He's definitely not. Returning NCAA qualifier who went 3-2 at the tourney last year. I think he is routinely over ranked, but not the weakest link. 

We can all have an opinion. No knock on Jacques, but if O’Toole wasn’t against cutting, he probably don’t make the lineup.