VakAttack

Live from the Rokfin duals!

4 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

Eierman down 11-2 on two sets of NF4 (possibly to be overturned as being the same hold)

EDIT:  it held up... Eierman down 11-2

Eierman responds with ESC-TD-NF4 in the final 30s of the first.  11-9 score

Eierman down to start the 2nd... ESC-TD and Eierman is now leading 12-11 & in full control of the bout.

Edited by lu_alum

47 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

Rokfin sucks majorly from a usability perspective. Super clunky sign up , subscribe to a channel, and buy the PPV process. And then apparently the PPV only works from a browser and not their app (which doesn't scale to the iPad anyway which is just a sign of laziness).

Oh and check what you are signing up for when you pay. They list the monthly option first and to the right of it they have the yearly subscription BUT they default you to the second radio button for the yearly subscription. 

If all else fails you can always just cancel whatever card you used for that subscription.  That way they can't bill you monthly for a year.   That's why I won't have anything to do with Flo.  They did that to me twice when they first started up.  Had to cancel two debit cards to end it.

Edited by Bronco

1 minute ago, Bronco said:

If all else fails you can always just cancel whatever card you used for that subscription.  That way they can't bill you monthly for a year.   That's why I won't have anything to do with Flo.  They did that to my twice when they first started up.  Had to cancel two debit cards to end it.

They are trying to charge you for the full year right away even though it's not listed first. It's shady as hell. This is actually what I do for a living (Software Engineer) and that tactic is used by scammers and grifters.

2 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

They are trying to charge you for the full year right away even though it's not listed first. It's shady as hell. This is actually what I do for a living (Software Engineer) and that tactic is used by scammers and grifters.

Shady as hell pretty well sums up my thoughts (and feelings) regarding Flo based on my experiences with them when they first started up a few years back.

8 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

I was going to say I thought Rokfin at least gave you a discount for subscribing yearly (which is technically true), but they may have one upped Flo on the sneakiness:  selection dot says “99.90 yearly” but then says it RENEWS at $99.90 and you’ll actually be charged $109.90 today.  (Yes Willie I know it’s only $10)

Just now, 1032004 said:

I was going to say I thought Rokfin at least gave you a discount for subscribing yearly (which is technically true), but they may have one upped Flo on the sneakiness:  selection dot says “99.90 yearly” but then says it RENEWS at $99.90 and you’ll actually be charged $109.90 today.  (Yes Willie I know it’s only $10)

Wow I didn't notice that. Even worse. I'll consume as much content as I can this month since I've paid for it but will be cancelling after that.