Sign in to follow this  
TBar1977

Max Dean

42 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

How did Cornell lose Gabe Dean, Dave Dean and Max Dean????

Let’s also not forget Dean Martin, who although was part of the “Big Red,” it was the Steubenville (Ohio) High School Big Red and not Cornell’s watered down version of the Big Red.

20 hours ago, NJDan said:

What's his best win? Today he almost lost to a freshman.

Cardenas has been outta high school for 3 years and literally spent a year practicing with Dean everyday, not to the mention I’m sure grey had a solid game plan considering he coached the guy for 3 years 

13 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Cardenas has been outta high school for 3 years and literally spent a year practicing with Dean everyday, not to the mention I’m sure grey had a solid game plan considering he coached the guy for 3 years 

Cardenas has also clearly surpassed Darmstadt, which is pretty telling. Darmstadt hasn't been the same since his injury but he was clearly one of the Top 197 guys in 2020. 

Edited by IGotAPlan

51 minutes ago, IGotAPlan said:

Cardenas has also clearly surpassed Darmstadt, which is pretty telling. Darmstadt hasn't been the same since his injury but he was clearly one of the Top 197 guys in 2020. 

This is the Darmstadt who was 15-2 at 197 after his injury (the two losses were an injury default and when he was sick), and was seeded #3 in the NCAAs that were cancelled, but wasn't the same?

Coach Grey has indicated that Darmstadt has been injured, but perhaps you have better information from inside the room?

25 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I think Dean beats Ferrari. Everyone seems to give him so much space, dean wont, PSU prepare for individuals better than anyone, Dean won't let him put on a cheesy stall ride....Its dean.

Im conflicted because I really don't like AJ and want to see him lose, but although I like Max well enough and enjoy his wrestling style, I don't want PSU to win it all in March which I feel is highly likely if Dean does beat AJ (presumably in the finals). Maybe brother Zeus can smile favorably on me and force them to meet in the quarters or something. 

1 hour ago, Frank C said:

I like Ferrari. But i think Dean wins this year.

Beast mode

55 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I think Dean beats Ferrari. Everyone seems to give him so much space, dean wont, PSU prepare for individuals better than anyone, Dean won't let him put on a cheesy stall ride....Its dean.

Maybe you guys want in on the flyingcement bet?