JerryCallo

Midlands is Cancelled?

1 minute ago, JerryCallo said:

Are you referring to the right to be stupid or the right to be stupid and put your neighbors and others at risk of death?  I get those two rights mixed up!

How weak does the virus have to get before we stop cowering in fear of it? 

Many millions believe that time has passed. A while ago, in fact. 

7 minutes ago, JerryCallo said:

Are you referring to the right to be stupid or the right to be stupid and put your neighbors and others at risk of death?  I get those two rights mixed up!

in Chicago "...neighbors and others are at risk of death" every day.

There's probably a better chance of catching a stray round than covid.

Chiraq!

We should all stop clogging our arteries with bad fats. Ban everything with too much fat or too much sugar.
Soylent Green anyone? 

Eating saturated fat and sugar is a personal choice that doesn’t directly affect others. Has your family had 2 young grandfathers catch COVID from another person being reckless and then die, like my family has? I hope you have not.

39 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

The problem with taking away rights is that those who wish to take them away never give them back. 

A huge issue is the understanding (or better yet lack thereof) of what is and what is not constitutionally protected inalienable rights. We’re waaaaaaaaaay off track currently. 

The third dose increases the immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected. Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading. I am calm and believe the seventh dose will solve our problems and we have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose. The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop so there is no longer any reason to fear the twelfth dose.

That is a copypasta, but it will be reality sooner than later

Edited by Jrr277

1 minute ago, Jrr277 said:

The third dose increases the immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected. Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading. I am calm and believe the seventh dose will solve our problems and we have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose. The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop so there is no longer any reason to fear the twelfth dose.

And a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeeee

52 minutes ago, JerryCallo said:

my neighbors aren't going... so i wouldn't be putting them at risk

27 minutes ago, Lurker said:

A huge issue is the understanding (or better yet lack thereof) of what is and what is not constitutionally protected inalienable rights. We’re waaaaaaaaaay off track currently. 

the right to gather with family and friends?

the right to move freely without papers?

52 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Precedent exists.   You can bet your arse if second hand fat and sugar existed there would be regulation

can’t believe nobody has pointed out the obvious fact that this DOES already exist. trans fats are banned in the US for example. tbar historically literate as always.