Eagle26

Snyder vs. Cox

It sounds like Snyder wants to win.   I think he will.  If only Cox had made weight at the Oly trials, this would not be necessary.   I'm looking forward to this matchup. 

mspart

5 hours ago, bnwtwg said:

Dake/Taylor, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. And to be transparent, I don't think this counts. If Cox made weight then that would have counted for something, but not this "unfriendly" exhibition.

I thought their last meeting in age group was 8th grade, but wouldn’t be first or last time I was wrong. 

6 hours ago, juniorvarsity said:

Does anyone know what other matches will be included in this event?

Sounds like Steveson vs Zair is on the card but idk what else. Would like to know myself to see if it's worth buying.

Edited by BTC

2 hours ago, CA_Wrestler said:

Yeah, well those two guys have history and also wrestled folk in the NCAA, so...

Snyder is one of the most beloved freestyle wrestlers in the world. I would bet the farm that more people outside the US would watch this if they are able.

45 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Snyder is one of the most beloved freestyle wrestlers in the world. I would bet the farm that more people outside the US would watch this if they are able.

One of the most beloved freestylers in the world?  Do you mean, Maryland, Ohio and Happy Valley?

The only American I see and have seen that is universally beloved in wrestling and opposing countries has been JB.

2 minutes ago, CA_Wrestler said:

One of the most beloved freestylers in the world?  Do you mean, Maryland, Ohio and Happy Valley?

The only American I see and have seen that is universally beloved in wrestling and opposing countries has been JB.

Gotcha. Makes sense now.

1 hour ago, RealAmericanHero said:

Does Cox's move to Michigan add any intrigue given the fact that Snyder went to college at Ohio State? 

Or do college affiliations end when one graduates and transfers RTCs (more than once)?

A Real American Hero would not pit one state against another. Very unpatriotic of you.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:02 PM, CA_Wrestler said:

Burroughs seems to be the heir to Dave Schultz with his popularity in the Soviet Bloc countries.