crossface2311

New Midlands

Apparently, Princeton is going to the Matmen, but are not sending Glory, Monday, or Stout (their three best guys).  So, again, no Spencer vs. Glory duck-fest.

I wonder if Glory takes the mat against Cornell at the dual or in the EIWA final.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/25/2021 at 1:22 PM, klehner said:

I believe Rokfin.  Use that subscription you just got for the Collegiate Duals.  And pay your $10 PPV.

https://rokfin.com/article/7300/Announcing-the-2021-MatMen-Open

https://twitter.com/JustinJBasch/status/1474779310296813577?s=20

That sure brightens up my week while waiting for the Scuffle.

1 hour ago, RED said:

I would wager Vito CRUSHES Glory.

I am with you on that one.

We have seen Vito show vast amounts of improvement on the freestyle stage.  Yes there are differences between styles, but Glory hasn't shown that improvement there.

Also even off the scales, the skill gap between Arujau and Medley is so great I still don't see Arujau NOT getting bonus.  Glory is a physical guy and I don't think that hurts Arujau at all.

11 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Truth may just be Glory is too big.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That was the consensus two years ago.  A lot of people close to the subject were saying that his days at 125 were done.  Then Covid year happened and Ivies cancelled, etc.

A duck is still a duck, though.

49 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

He isn't gonna be a factor at 133....

I full-on believe had he put focus into going the 133 route he would have been.  Trying to be a 125lber then deciding on going 133 at this point in the season would be bad, given his style of wrestling.  With an offseason (or two) to adjust?  Maybe a different story.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I full-on believe had he put focus into going the 133 route he would have been.  Trying to be a 125lber then deciding on going 133 at this point in the season would be bad, given his style of wrestling.  With an offseason (or two) to adjust?  Maybe a different story.

Yeah exactly. Big problem for him is that top work tends to suffer when you bump up.