crossface2311

New Midlands

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

People love to tout how wrestling produces all these successful people.....can we produce someone who can code some competent software for god sakes!?!?!??!

Yeah, they took the concept of MVP (minimum viable product) a little too seriously here. Without someone who is actually serious about UI/UX (which none of the Floreani ventures have seemed to be) you will get stuff like Tournaflex. It looks to me like something they had to write so they did knowing that it wouldn't actually be the thing that brought in customers (the content is) but man is it a turn off. 

1 hour ago, wrestlingphish said:

Yeah, they took the concept of MVP (minimum viable product) a little too seriously here. Without someone who is actually serious about UI/UX (which none of the Floreani ventures have seemed to be) you will get stuff like Tournaflex. It looks to me like something they had to write so they did knowing that it wouldn't actually be the thing that brought in customers (the content is) but man is it a turn off. 

Rokfin isn't exactly glowing as a streaming experience either...

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Rokfin isn't exactly glowing as a streaming experience either...

Frankly, Rokfin for user experience sucks ass.

And to top it off Rokfin's subscription page is 100% designed to scam users into a year and at a misleading price. It's designed to dupe you if you aren't paying attention. It's truly a shady page that goes against standard UX design principles.

Frankly, Rokfin for user experience sucks ass.
And to top it off Rokfin's subscription page is 100% designed to scam users into a year and at a misleading price. It's designed to dupe you if you aren't paying attention. It's truly a shady page that goes against standard UX design principles.

That, combined with the crypto (money laundering) background make it really hard to stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

People love to tout how wrestling produces all these successful people.....can we produce someone who can code some competent software for god sakes!?!?!??!

As an old guy, I just can't get into the endless clusterf#$% that is streaming.  Everytime I try, either I have trouble with the purchase, trouble finding the "Go/Now/Yes" button, trouble with dropping, or all the above, or get snookered by the "bait and switch".  I always tout the simplicity and reliability of over-the-air communications, radio and TV, to my younger friends.  Turn it on, select channel/frequency, set volume, and voila.  Of course, I've had much more experience with over-the-air, since I was Marconi's Chief Antenna Rotator.

My question for you computer tech gurus: How many years until "streaming" becomes as simple and reliable as TV, either over-the-air or cable.  Then I just gotta figure out if I think I'm gonna live that long.  Note, before anyone asks:  No, I don't start my car with a crank, but I'm not dumb enough to pay for an "app" to start my car with a smartphone either.

39 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

Thurs Morn 10PM - BR + SF and all consi's to placing matches

5PM - all placing bouts on 4 mats. 

Apologies on things being a little wonky and information not being the most readily available. that's on me. 

I'm just appreciative that we have a tournament to enjoy right now.  Understandably things would he difficult to make perfect with such short notice. Thanks for your efforts and looking forward to more Hamiti.  

3 hours ago, Gantry said:

Might have been a forfeit, he got hurt pretty bad and took injury time.  Missed the ending, that said he was taken down 3 times in the first period. 

Yeah he got hurt on the 3rd takedown, landed on his right knee awkwardly. Ref stopped it after giving 2NF. Alvarez decided to give it a go and Bailey took bottom, rolled through effortlessly and put Alvarez on his back (who put up no resistance) Carter was definitely outwrestling him and taking him down effortlessly (none of the 3 TDs were due to injury but the last one caused it). Hope Alvarez's knee injury is minor (sometimes the ones that hurt the most isn't the worst long term) and he's back to full health soon. 

Edited by IGotAPlan