Creek chub

Scuffle status??

4 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

excited to see him. a little worried about his mat wrestling, but very solid on his feet. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has the typical freshman struggles on bottom but he’ll get it figured out in due time. 

54 minutes ago, Creek chub said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has the typical freshman struggles on bottom but he’ll get it figured out in due time. 

he chose neutral a lot in big high school matches, so i expect a learning curve underneath for sure. 

his double is something else. you won't see a cleaner, "textbook" attack than that. it's like watching a coach show technique on the first day of practice. club, inside tie, pull and go.

16 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

he chose neutral a lot in big high school matches, so i expect a learning curve underneath for sure. 

his double is something else. you won't see a cleaner, "textbook" attack than that. it's like watching a coach show technique on the first day of practice. club, inside tie, pull and go.

He chose neutral against VT’s Hillegas in their state semi match. The boy is good 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Damn. I thought you were serious this whole time. I've been got. I haven't been got this bad since '92

I may not be a fan of the Brands Bros, but to actually blame them for Lee's injury woes that existed prior to him even being on campus?  That is OldManDan dumb.

23 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I may not be a fan of the Brands Bros, but to actually blame them for Lee's injury woes that existed prior to him even being on campus?  That is OldManDan dumb.

especially with both of them happening during competition in freak occurrences that nobody even noticed at the time. given he’s done it 3 times, i think spencer is anatomically prone to acl injuries. that is a real thing. 

4 hours ago, GockeS said:

how about before the step on the mat

if they both have covid, go at it 

A whole separate tournament - the Covid Open. Or the Covidlands. This is genius. Athletes for Medical Freedom will sponsor.

We. Didn't. Get. A. Single. One. Of. These. Matches 

Which is fine to me after seeing all three wrestle. Kennedy, who now seems pretty overrated, might major Facundo and O’Toole dominates either one. Hall from West Virginia is more interesting than either Kennedy or Facundo to me right now. Bring it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk