Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Iowa is still a lock to win NCAAs this year

Don't be fooled.  Penn State adding Hildebrant doesn't change the outcome.  Hildebrant likely finishes 6-8th place and adds a few points but Iowa still has too much firepower.

125: Spencer champ again, with lots of bonus

133: I have Desanto taking runner up to Fix

141: I think Rivera wins it but Eierman takes 3rd

149: Murin AA (6-8)

157: Young finally AAs (6-8)

165: Marinelli finally makes the finals, and wins it all

174: Old Man Kemerer avenges his loss to Starroci in the finals

184: Assad R12

197: Warner takes 3rd

HWT: Skinny Cass takes 3rd

So I have Iowa with 9 AAs, 3 champs, 3 3rd placers.  This puts them well over 120 tourney points and is uncatchable.  Title will be locked up the day before finals.

This guy is AWESOME. I love having him hear. He creates more conversations than anyone and the best part is that he annoys PSU fans that don’t realize he is actually a bigger PSU fan than most of them. 

He gave himself away when he first started posting. He made the mistake of not trolling from the very beginning and showed himself to be on par with Tbar level blind fandom.  Why he made the switch to trolling mostly PSU, who knows. But, I am sure he doesn’t believe ANY of it. 

Well done, sir. Well done!

Edited by MSU158

1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

This guy is AWESOME. I love having him hear. He creates more conversations than anyone and the best part is that he annoys PSU fans that don’t realize he is actually a bigger PSU fan than most of them. 

He gave himself away when he first started posting. He made the mistake of not trolling from the very beginning and showed himself to be on par with Tbar level blind fandom.  Why he made the switch to trolling mostly PSU, who knows. But, I am sure he doesn’t believe ANY of it. 

I disagree, he floods the board with repeat topics.  

5 hours ago, MSU158 said:

First, you and @TBar1977 are the same poster on either sides of the spectrum.  You're hate for PSU has always been as blind as Tbar's love for them.  At least Tbar has had the joy of watching his team win while you have lived in despair during the Cael era. Two, can we confirm Cinnabon is actually an internet troll or is he actually unknowledgeable when it comes to wrestling?  Three, like you, I do enjoy how fired up this board gets when Cinnabon posts his regurgitated topics.  It's comical.

5 hours ago, Casper said:

With Covid, injuries and travel problems of various types no one is a lock this season.

Positive test, close contact and you aren't wrestling. Weather delays prevent your showing up, you aren't wrestling.

Or, you know, the fact that PSU has 5 potential national champs…

Hmmmmmmm.   Is Cinnamon Bun really the graffiti artist and agent provocateur Banksy? 

Is he willing to vandalize or even burn everything to the gritty, course ground in order to gain clarity and to express himself? Is he an aesthetic priest or a false prophet?

Will he be caught and de-masked?  Who will expose him and bring him to justice ... or just us? And will he eventually pay his handsome debts or merely abscond into the known unknown or, more nefariously, the unknown unknown?  Stay tuned for the next episode and alighting of the mysterious Cinnamon Bun (or ... Banksy Redux).

https://mystery-banksy.com/en/

The Illusive Banksy – Behind The Artist

Edited by dmm53

14 minutes ago, jmez said:

Fan, hater or otherwise, anyone thinks there is a lock for team champs other than PSU, hasn't watched much college wrestling.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Neither is a lock.   PSU and Iowa are the clear 1/2 in no particular order with not much separating them.  I wouldn’t completely write off Michigan, but they’re a longshot.

33 minutes ago, treep2000 said:

With Spencer out, this is gonna be a dogfight... 

I like Penn State at this point. They had 24 points pretty much straight up at 125, and PSU had 2 last year. Lee not wrestling is a 23 point or greater swing in my view. Keep in mind PSU got very little from 149 thru 165 last year, so reliance on PSU not getting much from those weights this year might not alter things much. Kerk will be improved and I think they score more at 197 too.