Parco dec Storr 6-6

Teemer dec Lewan 6-9

Valencia dec Amine 6-12

Massa major Coleman 10-12

Amine fall Nummer 15-12

Brucki dec Norfleet 18-12

Parris dec Schultz 21-12

If Schultz doesn't show it could be 24-9

Youre missing a point for Mich if Amine gets the fall.

44 minutes ago, juniorvarsity said:

When Suriano to Michigan was first made public, I saw multiple people on Twitter state that Suriano was going to miss the ASU dual by just a few days because of eligibility based on when second semester begins at Michigan.

Have heard, albeit by no one official just friend in Michigan, he for sure not wrestling tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Sheerstress said:

As of this morning, Suriano still not listed on the Michigan roster.

Look at Track.  He is certified.

31 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Have heard, albeit by no one official just friend in Michigan, he for sure not wrestling tomorrow. 

Samesies here.  It isn't a weight or certification thing, but an eligibility thing, it seems.

Massa, Amine, and Micic were students at UofM prior so they can compete before the semester starts.  Nicky Skeletor cannot.

On 12/31/2021 at 5:08 PM, nhs67 said:

You must have never seen a Storr match.  If he takes the mat, it will be a 1-3 point win for one or the other.

The key word in what you wrote here is IF "he takes the mat".  Or are you just going to ignore the fact that his last two matches  at the CKLV Inv., on Dec. 3rd, were a loss by INJURY and a MEDICAL FORFEIT?  He hasn't competed since then.   He is listed currently on WrestleStat with the little ambulance symbol - to indicate he is injured.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/wrestler/44714/storr-kanen/profile

As to Anthony Valencia - speaking of injury - he was injured at the NCAA tournament last March and he went ahead and competed despite the injury - but he was very clearly not at his best.  So trying to use those matches that he lost while injured as some kind of justification is about as ridiculous (and clueless) as it gets.

27 minutes ago, nhs67 said:
1 hour ago, Lurker said:

Samesies here.  It isn't a weight or certification thing, but an eligibility thing, it seems.

Massa, Amine, and Micic were students at UofM prior so they can compete before the semester starts.  Nicky Skeletor cannot.

wouldn't Flo have understood that before making a 15 minute hype video focused on the return of Suriano at this meet? Flo gonna Flo I guess. 

On 12/31/2021 at 6:33 PM, uncle bernard said:

conveniently schedule trip to let him skip the second of his only 2 matches with guys who could beat him. i hope they punish him as much as the formula allows in march if that’s the case

Good call. I’m sure at the first meeting, those folks in Europe looked at the NCAA schedule to see when Schultz may wrestle Patti’s, in hopes he may want to participate. 

Edited by Lurker

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

As to Anthony Valencia - speaking of injury - he was injured at the NCAA tournament last March and he went ahead and competed despite the injury - but he was very clearly not at his best.  So trying to use those matches that he lost while injured as some kind of justification is about as ridiculous (and clueless) as it gets.

this! everyone seems to forget that Valencia was going to win the national championship last year prior to getting injured in a match in which he was cruising  to victory. He held a dominant win over the eventual champ just 2 weeks prior at the Pac12s. No clue where Anthony's reputation for quitting comes from, dude is nails 

1 hour ago, Bronco said:

The key word in what you wrote here is IF "he takes the mat".  Or are you just going to ignore the fact that his last two matches  at the CKLV Inv., on Dec. 3rd, were a loss by INJURY and a MEDICAL FORFEIT?  He hasn't competed since then.   He is listed currently on WrestleStat with the little ambulance symbol - to indicate he is injured.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/wrestler/44714/storr-kanen/profile

What?  I heard you.  If he is out there, which Michigan has him as the expected starter, then it will be a close decision either way.  Why are you having difficulties understanding this?

So you thunk using matches from 5 years ago make more sense than 9 months ago?  Understood.  Good comprehension there.

6 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

this! everyone seems to forget that Valencia was going to win the national championship last year prior to getting injured in a match in which he was cruising  to victory. He held a dominant win over the eventual champ just 2 weeks prior at the Pac12s. No clue where Anthony's reputation for quitting comes from, dude is nails 

You must he new to following Valencia.  He has shown the constitution of a frail teenager many times in tough matches.  Many times over the last six years.

Typical high school peaker.

1 hour ago, Bardamu911 said:

wouldn't Flo have understood that before making a 15 minute hype video focused on the return of Suriano at this meet? Flo gonna Flo I guess. 

Flo doesn't really know much more than their interpretation of things and their opinions.  They typically do interpret properly, or at least if they're using Nomad's interpretations they do.  They whiffed here.  They also whiffed at Schultzy being AWOL for it as well.

On 12/31/2021 at 10:07 AM, 1032004 said:

I kinda doubt Suriano wrestles...

Even without him, Wrestlestat still has Michigan winning 19-15.

https://www.wrestlestat.com/compare/dual/4/arizona-state/40/michigan

I actually like most of their picks, I think I would just flip their predictions for 165 and 197 and still have Michigan winning 19-15 even without Suriano.

125: Courtney dec Medley 3-0 ASU

133: McGee dec Ragusin 6-0

141: Micic maj Vazquez 6-4

149: Parco dec Storr 9-4

157: Teemer dec Lewan 12-4

165: Valencia dec Amine 15-4 

174: Massa maj Coleman 15-8

184: Amine tech Nummer 15-13

197: Brucki dec Norfleet 16-15 Mich

285: Parris Dec Schultz 19-15

Should be some good matches if they happen

I agree with all your pics except I expect a primetime Suriano MD and Ragusin DEC over McGee.

5 hours ago, Bardamu911 said:

is this a joke?

On 12/31/2021 at 10:01 PM, flyingcement said:

Suriano dec Courtney 3-0

McGee dec Ragusin 3-3

Micic dec Vasquez 6-3

Parco dec Storr 6-6

Teemer dec Lewan 6-9

Valencia dec Amine 6-12

Massa major Coleman 10-12

Amine fall Nummer 15-12

Brucki dec Norfleet 18-12

Parris dec Schultz 21-12

If Schultz doesn't show it could be 24-9

You nailed it except for Ragusin DEC & MD for Suriano! Healthy Lee would of MD’d Courtney at NCAA’s.