nhs67

Arizona State VS Michigan-Monday, January 3rd

Don’t expect Parco to be out there for ASU. That being the case, I don’t really see a path for them to win the dual. Parco being replaced with likely Belton is probably a 7 point swing in a match in which they have a razor thin margin of error.  Prediction: 25-12, Michigan. 

Edited by RegularStalling

14 minutes ago, RegularStalling said:

Don’t expect Parco to be out there for ASU. That being the case, I don’t really see a path for them to win the dual. Parco being replaced with likely Belton is probably a 7 point swing in a match in which they have a razor thin margin of error.  Prediction: 25-12, Michigan. 

what's up with Parco?

4 hours ago, RegularStalling said:

False.  6 point swing at best.  Storr will only win via Decision.

Is Nick wrestling?

they don’t have it listed at 125.

Does anybody have any insight into that?

Edited by Evco
I found out the answer right here above from cp

50 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Only came for the tacos.

he was in Niceville FL, too, but they only put him out against hofstra.

Does it make any sense that they would only put him out to win the duel? Do they care or not? 

Maybe the idea is that they think he'll have to be beat Parris to get a top 2/3 seed? But assumed they could duck kerkviliet and still get seeded above him? 

If he ducks Kerk and Parris and rolls into NCAAs undefeated will that keep him on the other side from Gable? Can't help but think so. 

11 minutes ago, ionel said:

Your avatar image has that look of:  I just ate a taco:)

I am, admittedly, at least a few pounds above my competition weight of 167.  It has been nearly 30 years, so being under 30lbs over that provides me some sort of joy.

19 hours ago, flyingcement said:

To add to what others have already said.  I would change the outcome then with Courtney earning a decision over Medley 

Flo wrote an article on December 29th titled "Why Nick Suriano's Debut Against ASU Is So Important" but they tweeted that he is not competing in the dual one day before. They included him in their hype video too. 

They knew just like many of us did that he would not be competing. I mean, if I knew he was not going to compete, then they surely knew that the admissions process for second quarter would not be done before the dual.

This type of stuff annoys me. I think they did something similar for the RTC duals and a ton of people the hyped for matchups did not show. I could be confused on the event, but this is not a new way they have misled. It is just like, just be honest