NJDan

Why is Iowa Silent?

There are stories on established website that Lee is out for the year. Why isn't Iowa confirming, denying or saying that nothing has been determined.

There are also message board rumors about Kemerer. I don't know if Iowa would feel the need to respond to those-- probably not-- but with the Lee story out there, it might want to say sometung about both guys. Really odd that they stand mute.

5 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

google is your friend man. did you want tom to call you personally? they’ve publicly confirmed it. 

I did Google. I see no confirmation, nothing of the Iowa website. You had the same experience, otherwise, Googler that you are, you'd have posted the link. 

9 minutes ago, NJDan said:

There are stories on established website that Lee is out for the year. Why isn't Iowa confirming, denying or saying that nothing has been determined.

There are also message board rumors about Kemerer. I don't know if Iowa would feel the need to respond to those-- probably not-- but with the Lee story out there, it might want to say sometung about both guys. Really odd that they stand mute.

My guess is that anyone with the athletics department PR is covering their football game today and everyone else is on Christmas break.

As passionate as we are about the sport, this isn't NCAA football where an injury to a star is immediate breaking news.

3 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

That article says: "Phone calls and text messages to members of the Iowa wrestling program for further details haven't been returned." That's not confirmation. It's the opposite.

2 minutes ago, NJDan said:

That article says: "Phone calls and text messages to members of the Iowa wrestling program for further details haven't been returned." That's not confirmation. It's the opposite.

yeah sorry i didn't put in any context, thats what I found so i just threw it up there. 

Edited by hammerlockthree

1 minute ago, potentiallydangerous said:

This place is great. One guy is angry Kyle Dake didn't personally consult him about a health problem 8 years ago, and this guy says the public is entitled to immediately know about Iowa wrestling injuries and treatment.

I don't understand the backlash to a very logical question....