Sign in to follow this  
4theglory

Howe, Brown and Storley.....

Like Dake is better than Taylor despite not being as exciting to watch, its not a slight on Dake or Howe to say some are more exciting to watch than others for most fans.

Excitement is relative. It's worth remembering, IMO, that head to head in freestyle Dake generated a heck of a lot more excitement vs. Taylor. I will grant you that Taylor runs up the score better against inferior competition. For those who find that more exciting... well, there's always WWE - that's more entertaining, right? :roll:

Given what I saw of Dake's win in FS winning both periods and the match with ball draw superiority, will his style now be a disadvantage with the new rules?? And.....here it comes..... will Taylors ability to score points be an advantage?

Like Dake is better than Taylor despite not being as exciting to watch, its not a slight on Dake or Howe to say some are more exciting to watch than others for most fans.

Excitement is relative. It's worth remembering, IMO, that head to head in freestyle Dake generated a heck of a lot more excitement vs. Taylor. I will grant you that Taylor runs up the score better against inferior competition. For those who find that more exciting... well, there's always WWE - that's more entertaining, right? :roll:

True, but I did mention that in one of my posts! I was on the edge of my seat after Dakes freestyle match against the Iranian as well.

Cornell is giving Dake a PhD for disproving the transitive property of wrestling.

True, but I did mention that in one of my posts! I was on the edge of my seat after Dakes freestyle match against the Iranian as well.

Husky, in all fairness to you, that is correct; and furthermore I note that you describe Dake as "not being as exciting to watch", which is quite different from others who called Dake's style "dull". So my apologies for singling out your comment!

Perhaps we should return to the thread topic of "Howe, Brown and Storley"? (Sounds like a law firm! :roll: :) )

You're such a hater =P

He also runs up the score on the tough opponents. Comparing that to WWE is just like you though. Good one.

If only Taylor could have beat Caldwell ........ he is probably inferior too right?