Martin Floreani Live

17 minutes ago, TobyMcNugget said:

Glad you are so concerned about aesthetics of my post.

So was his podcast called "Martin's anti-vax/anti-science hour"?  If not, his words did not "say it all"--you provided a judgement. You litter this forum with a nauseating combination of hubris and Covid half-truths in threads that have nothing to do with it. Reasonable threads degenerate into nonsense because people feel the need to take pot-shots at the "anti-vaxxers". It's a disservice to the forum. The moderators would do well to create a section for Covid, let people have at it and ban those that drag every wrestling thread into Covid virtue-signaling. 

I didn’t drag the thread off topic. I’m commenting on Martin’s strange rant in the thread about it. He’s the one claiming to have truths, not me. I’m simply saying he sounds ridiculous and it’s clear he isn’t a medical professional. Why does that bother you? If you have a problem, it sounds like it’s with the person who started the thread. 

I was also just curious what was up with all the spaces. Not meant as an insult or anything. 

15 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

I didn’t drag the thread off topic. I’m commenting on Martin’s strange rant in the thread about it. He’s the one claiming to have truths, not me. I’m simply saying he sounds ridiculous and it’s clear he isn’t a medical professional. Why does that bother you? If you have a problem, it sounds like it’s with the person who started the thread. 

I was also just curious what was up with all the spaces. Not meant as an insult or anything. 

I can only answer for the spacing aspect, and that was for dramatic effect.  

6 hours ago, TobyMcNugget said:

The irony is pretty rich when the forum's resident know-nothing know-it-all feels the need to admonish someone for not staying in their lane. 

Why is it that those accusing others of being "anti vax/anti science" appear to know little about vaccines and science let alone common sense or decency? "The science" is far more nuanced than what Tony Fauci would have you believe--it's surreal that the mouth-breathing MAGAs intuition of this is more on the mark than those who love wagging their fingers at them.

Hang on a second there. How dare you call him the forum's resident know-nothing?

7 hours ago, TobyMcNugget said:

Glad you are so concerned about aesthetics of my post.

So was his podcast called "Martin's anti-vax/anti-science hour"?  If not, his words did not "say it all"--you provided a judgement. You litter this forum with a nauseating combination of hubris and Covid half-truths in threads that have nothing to do with it. Reasonable threads degenerate into nonsense because people feel the need to take pot-shots at the "anti-vaxxers". It's a disservice to the forum. The moderators would do well to create a section for Covid, let people have at it and ban those that drag every wrestling thread into Covid virtue-signaling. 

I didn't listen to the podcast, so I can only comment on the important parts here.   The aesthetics of your post are infinitely worthy of comment!