southend

Purdue tops Nebraska

1 hour ago, southend said:

Although Red was a no show, Purdue  still had some hammers to pull this off. Two big ones were Nijenhuis(sp) over Labriola at 74 and Lyon beating Venz at 84. 

Super impressed with Nachohouse.  He loses to high school senior Manny Rojas (Iowa State commit) at Midlands and turns it around and beats MikeyLabs.  A lot if people have/had MikeyLabs as a Tier 1 contender.

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Super impressed with Nachohouse.  He loses to high school senior Manny Rojas (Iowa State commit) at Midlands and turns it around and beats MikeyLabs.  A lot if people have/had MikeyLabs as a Tier 1 contender.

Nye

In

Hwhees

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this dual.  Cronin, Red, Robb out for Nebraska and Coleman out for Purdue.  Labriola and Venz looked bad and possibly sick/injured.  I think there are going to be a lot of duals that have head scratching results as everyone's goal is going to have to be having a healthy team for March.  Lehigh/Cornell is another example.

1 hour ago, southend said:

Schroeder would have taken out Cronin regardless.  

How can you say that when Cronin has beaten him once in the past?

Schroeder also just took a loss to Ayala, who I'm sure you would have had him beating as well.