Bardamu911

Brandon Courtney v Patrick Glory

the ASU v Princeton dual this weekend should include a real banger and potential national final preview...you don't think there's any chance Glory is gonna go DUCK hunting instead do you? Assuming this goes down who do you favor? 

I'm going with Courtney but of course I'm an ASU partisan and can't be in the least bit objective. 

19 minutes ago, Bardamu911 said:

the ASU v Princeton dual this weekend should include a real banger and potential national final preview...you don't think there's any chance Glory is gonna go DUCK hunting instead do you? Assuming this goes down who do you favor? 

I'm going with Courtney but of course I'm an ASU partisan and can't be in the least bit objective. 

Well at least  you admit it :) .... Glory 7-4 is my prediction. Keep in mind which coach pulled the last duck in a big matchup. 

If glory is recovered from his injury even I think the outcome may depend on if they start at 125 or draw. Glory is huge and the cut seems to affect him (see his results early/close to weigh ins vs later in the day). If it is the first match I think it is close but still favors glory. If it is last match glory by a mile.

There has to be a near 0% chance that Glory comes back from a nearly 1.5 month layoff and wrestles Courtney even if he is 100% "healthy". My guess he comes back in a week against Columbia regardless of his current status.

Edited by NJW

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

Pitt over ASU tonight... no Vasquez or Norfleet.  I'm not sure they would have won those matches anyway, but the bonus was a factor. McGee had a good win.

I'm consolable. What a **** show. But where the hell were Vasquez and Norfleet? Covid? I was looking forward to Kordell v Bonaccorsi all week. 

8 hours ago, Bardamu911 said:

I'm consolable. What a **** show. But where the hell were Vasquez and Norfleet? Covid? I was looking forward to Kordell v Bonaccorsi all week. 

Yeah that would have been a good match up.  I wonder if we are seeing the chlebove special again this year. 

7 minutes ago, NJDan said:

Glory is listed as "probable," despite recent injury default. Does anyone have any knowledge about whether he will wrestle?

Princeton only gives a "Tentative Probables" for their entire lineup (can they hedge any more than that?).  I guess they've learned a lesson.