Sign in to follow this  
Tripster

Killer disappoints huh? Such hopes

yeah but the ivy leauger pinned him no less.

Slay did pin Satiev. I mean Slay came right out in the first 20 seconds and power doubled him, got teh takedown then powered him to his back and was not satisfied with the 2pt exposure but then slid up and tried to pin him-that took nuts! Almost did!

Some of this is mentioned in jest. I think....I hope so.

The wrestlers that we are talking about have had marvelous wrestling careers. Say what you will. I for one will recall the great wrestling that these guys have (thus far) demonstrated.

The Ivy.....isn't Harvard in the Ivy League ? I seem to recall a few good ones out of there.

IVies are ok but how often do Ivies produce Senior freestyle World medalists with majors other than sociology? Kilgore was touted as the next one coming at 96 if you know what I mean.?

Trip

Sociology.....whoe. Didn't this become a conversation within some other topic ...of late ?

Sociology is a fine major -or- minor. Especially if one is pursuing acceptance into law school.

As mentioned (within other topics)....my undergrad studies were in Sociology/Psych. My chosen post grad program was just tickled pink to see the results of my undergrad major/minor.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Bashing Killer ? Or what ? Hmmm, I just can't make sense of that one. However, if things get

real wacky doodle..then it's time for me to bail.

Although, there were some real donny brooks on this board years ago. It must be off-season ?