Jrr277

Iowa vs Illinois

Marinelli got a takedown in about 15 seconds and then not a whole lot of action for the remainder of the match. 

Given how he's lost at NCAAs, you'd think he'd have picked it up. During the regular season he has been a fairly consistent offensive point scorer. Maybe he'll reverse the situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Given how he's lost at NCAAs, you'd think he'd have picked it up. During the regular season he has been a fairly consistent offensive point scorer. Maybe he'll reverse the situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I would love to see him go out on top. Eye test just tells me that he isn't better than O'Toole.  Can he beat Wick for the 5th time in a row? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

Lost by 1 point to van brill in double OT. Bartlett scored the only takedown but gave up a penalty point, I looked away so I'm not sure what it was

Bartlett left his feet (by very little, but still the rule) on a cutback. Nothing egregious, but still worth 1 pt for Van Brill. Bartlett was the aggressor in period 3 and in the 2 minute OT and came close multiple times to a TD but no cigar. Hardly a poor match and might even make him better. 

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Bartlett left his feet (by very little, but still the rule) on a cutback. Nothing egregious, but still worth 1 pt for Van Brill. Bartlett was the aggressor in period 3 and in the 2 minute OT and came close multiple times to a TD but no cigar. Hardly a poor match and might even make him better. 

if thats true why did lee duck rivera?

Edited by hammerlockthree

18 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I hear ya. I know who I would pick in a rematch. I was annoyed watching that match and I don't even root for him. He reminds me a lot of Max Murin, they can both be in almost any match but don't always give themselves enough offensive opportunities to capitalize on. They even each have losses to Manzona!