hammerlockthree

Why didn't Lee wrestle Rivera

6 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I forgot that there's a stay on PSU's vaccine mandate for students. Most schools no longer require quarantining after a contact for fully vaccinated students who are asymptomatic. I suppose it's credible that Lee is not vaxed and your scenario played out.

Either that or he is vaxxed but has symptoms, either way I see this as attempting to follow protocol, which changes daily and people have a hard time interpreting and not that anyone ducked.  I could also see as Klehner said, that Lee missed out on significant training and even if symptom free, maybe it wasn't a good idea to wrestle Rivera coming off of that.  Again, as with all of this, it is speculation.  We don't truly "know" anything.

Edited by Schuteandscore

32 minutes ago, wrestlingnerd said:

I forgot that there's a stay on PSU's vaccine mandate for students. Most schools no longer require quarantining after a contact for fully vaccinated students who are asymptomatic. I suppose it's credible that Lee is not vaxed and your scenario played out.

Keep in mind (which I only realized recently) that NCAA only considers you "fully vaccinated" if you are within 6 months of Moderna, 5 months of Pfizer, 2 months of J&J, or have a booster.

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Keep in mind (which I only realized recently) that NCAA only considers you "fully vaccinated" if you are within 6 months of Moderna, 5 months of Pfizer, 2 months of J&J, or have a booster.

pretty sure boosters have a time limit

20 minutes ago, ionel said:

pretty sure boosters have a time limit

13 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Can't wait for the time when those with 6 shots and condemning those with 4 shots. (sigh)

Actually the Israeli data showing that 3rd shot is good but 4th doesn’t seem to be giving much additional benefit.

I haven’t seen a timeline on the booster.
But anyone in the US that’s gotten one has only had it for like 2 months at most.

18 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Can't wait for the time when those with 6 shots and condemning those with 4 shots. (sigh)

6?  I snuck back in triple jab first two, doubled on booster so far.  If you don't have 7 to 8 and triple masking you should be locked up at home!  ;_;

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Actually the Israeli data showing that 3rd shot is good but 4th doesn’t seem to be giving much additional benefit.

But anyone in the US that’s gotten one has only had it for like 2 months at most.

don't think there is yet an approved 4th but the 3rd/booster has a time limit.  Also they are saying Omicron protects you against Delta. 

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

It doesn't have to make sense. If everything made sense we wouldn't be where we are.

6 minutes ago, ionel said:

don't think there is yet an approved 4th but the 3rd/booster has a time limit. 

Technically I don’t think it does yet… Maybe it will eventually but regardless I was talking about the NCAA.  Anyone that got the booster will have had it within 5 months of NCAA’s and there’s zero chance the “limit” will be anything less than that.

Vax + omicron = “super wall of immunity”

Can’t remember the guys name that said those exact words, but have seen a few disease folk talk about this. (Again more toward illness than immune from carrying). 

If that’s true, gitty up 

23 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Crickets on Micic? Or is it just not supporting your narrative?

Micic is lower ranked and had no reason to duck Lee. 

Beyond that you can't argue against your apocryphal idea of me by pretending to celebrate it. 

And the hilarious thing is that you are mad I didn't go after Micic because it doesn't support your narrative.

Edited by hammerlockthree

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

Beyond that you can't argue against your apocryphal idea of me by pretending to celebrate it. 

And the hilarious thing is that you are mad I didn't go after Micic because it doesn't support your narrative.

Technically there is "some" incentive for lower ranked guys to duck - the fact that winning % is an NCAA seeding criteria

18 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

My narrative is this.

This thread is dumb and lazy.

In a sport where injuries are a constant and at a time when there is a hyper sensitivity to illness, almost all claims of ducking are dumb and lazy.

4 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

My narrative is this.

This thread is dumb and lazy.

In a sport where injuries are a constant and at a time when there is a hyper sensitivity to illness, almost all claims of ducking are dumb and lazy.

You're just naive then. 

Do you think Schultz ducked Kerk at National duals in FL?

I'm not a fan of people rhetorically shooting fish in a barrel either but this sport has a real problem stemming from the fact that dual meets don't matter and tournaments are a chore to watch. 

You're just naive then. 
Do you think Schultz ducked Kerk at National duals in FL?
I'm not a fan of people rhetorically shooting fish in a barrel either but this sport has a real problem stemming from the fact that dual meets don't matter and tournaments are a chore to watch. 

Schultz was warmed up, headgear on, about to step out on the mat when he was pulled by Zeke.

It’s not these kids’ fault that their coach makes them sit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

redacted

To answer your question, which I received via email, the second sentence means that Schultz shouldn’t be called out for not wrestling. Not his call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Le duke said:

To answer your question, which I received via email, the second sentence means that Schultz shouldn’t be called out for not wrestling. Not his call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a bad mood and stuidly took your addendum to be an argumentative statement.