Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

PSU vs Michigan (UPSET ALERT)

On 1/18/2022 at 8:04 AM, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

125: Suriano MAJ Hildebrant 4-0

133: RBY DEC Ragusin 4-3

141: Lee DEC Micic 4-7.  If Lee is out Micic by TF.

149: Mattin DEC Bartlett 7-7

157: Lewan DEC Negron 10-7

165: Amine DEC Berge 13-7

174: Starroci DEC Massa 13-10

184: Brooks DEC Amine 13-13

197: Dean DEC Brucki 13-16

HWT: Parris DEC Kerkvliet 16-16 ---- TIE!  5 matches a piece so goes down to criteria.

If Nick Lee is out Michigan wins outright!

Worst prediction of the year?

Cinnabon is a clown. He makes clown posts designed to generate conflict and manipulate the emotions of dedicated wrestling fans. Wrestling fans should keep cooler heads and not allow pastry boy to push their buttons. The fact that he reneged on a wager he made on thsi board identifies him as a man of no integrity. Integrity is fundamental for wrestling. I suggest that crumpet man ego down a number of notches and try to stick to serious topics and not exaggeration. 

8 hours ago, de4856 said:

I will just state the obvious, but Penn St. looks very tough. I believe that they are going to handle Iowa next week. 

I'm sure there will be a little Tenderizing and Carverizing waiting for PSU's arrival. It might even possibly work for that dual as it has been known to happen. Come post season though, Penn State will Bo Nickal  "That's What We Do" to them. 

Edited by TBar1977

10 hours ago, pa in taiwan said:

Cinnabon is a clown. He makes clown posts designed to generate conflict and manipulate the emotions of dedicated wrestling fans. Wrestling fans should keep cooler heads and not allow pastry boy to push their buttons. The fact that he reneged on a wager he made on thsi board identifies him as a man of no integrity. Integrity is fundamental for wrestling. I suggest that crumpet man ego down a number of notches and try to stick to serious topics and not exaggeration. 

Ok, but some old wrestlers like an occasional pastry! 

Isn't this for fun and aren't Jimmy's posts provocative and fun?

Edited by Elevator