14 minutes ago, hawkfan69 said:

This is just goofy. I dont believe amine been majored in the past what, 4 years? and just beat mark hall, and dominated decent talent at the matman he won't get majored

He lost one time by MD 15-5 to Zahid his freshman season in 2017 in the 3rd place match at NCAA's.  Here are his career losses:

2017:

Zahid 15-5

Zahid 14-8

Jordan 14-8

Preisch 6-2

Brunson 3-2

Wanzek 6-4

Zahid 4-3

2018:

Zahid 7-5

Hall 4-3

Hall 6-5

Lydy 6-4

Jordan 6-4

Kutler 5-4

Zahid 4-2

2019:

Hall 2-1 OT

Hall 3-2

Hall 3-2

Zahid 6-4

2021: 

Ferrari 5-1

42 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

One, even the way you entered that thread was grand. Ha ha.

And I had forgotten you compared Courtney to Kyle Freaking Dake! But you didn't hype him even a little! Ha hahaha

Love how when so many tried to ground you on your hype that you dig your heels in deeper.

Well Courtney did take down Glory at least...

31 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

Nicky Skeletor, Nicky Pushup.....lol...how many nicknames does he have?????  Oh, and I think he looks good in Maize and Blue!

At 125 he is Nicky Skeletor.

I agree on him looking good in blue.

I hope they wear MAIZE singlets tomorrow.

54 minutes ago, MSU158 said:

Man, you honestly can't read.  I mean reading comprehension isn't your thing AT ALL.  Everything you just highlighted I typed already above.  On top of that you didn't highlight the part where I LITERALLY said I would pick Glory and Vito over him.  You also IGNORE the part where I say he is "not nearly as good" as Dake. Hell, I ONLY used Dake as a comparison since it was such a well known debate many thought Taylor would beat him because he scored so much more than Dake did...

Man, arguing with you on here is literally a waste of time.  I am sorry to all that I let it go this long.  Feel free to have the last word here.  Take care!

Nooooooo!!

I was enjoying it.

Not many people make TBar squirm as successfully as you.

Enjoy you both, which is why it was fun for me.

:) 

Prediction

Suriano dec 3-0 u of m

RBY major 4-3 psu

Lee dec 7-3 psu

Bartlett dec 10-3 psu

Lewan dec 10-6 psu

Cam dec 10-9 psu

starocci dec 13-9 psu

Amine dec 13-12 psu

Dean dec 16-12 psu

Parris dec 16-15 psu

If Cam wrestles, this dual is going down to the wire.  I'm kind of amazed at all the Amine is going to get rolled talk, Brooks is a stud, no doubt, but so is Amine.  Brooks isn't majoring him, that's just ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Nooooooo!!

I was enjoying it.

Not many people make TBar squirm as successfully as you.

Enjoy you both, which is why it was fun for me.

:) 

Sorry, just couldn't help it!!          Bear Putting Fire Out

Edited by fadzaev2

3 hours ago, jp157 said:

Guys. Don’t argue with an idiot who thinks a cross face cradle is a demonstration of pure arms strength and power in one arm

Are you saying that you don't need arm strength to do what Kirk did?  How many other heavy weights have you ever seen did what Kirk did?  Almost never!  

15 minutes ago, jsn112 said:

Are you saying that you don't need arm strength to do what Kirk did?  How many other heavy weights have you ever seen did what Kirk did?  Almost never!  

Did you read what I wrote? Do you understand how a cross face cradle works? That to do it the textbook way kerk did that it’s literally not him just using the  “arm strength of just his one arm” to “fold him up”

90% of what arm strength he actually used was the grip on the cross face.. the rest is positioning and leverage… hence why bottom guy “folded up” so easy. 

Point being, Mr. “slime out from what he says” Tbar said a flat out idiotic statement that reveals a level of ignorance that explains his why other things he says are so ignorant or stupid.

How impressive Kerk is has nothing to do with how ignorant the statement was

25 minutes ago, jp157 said:

Did you read what I wrote? Do you understand how a cross face cradle works? That to do it the textbook way kerk did that it’s literally not him just using the  “arm strength of just his one arm” to “fold him up”

90% of what arm strength he actually used was the grip on the cross face.. the rest is positioning and leverage… hence why bottom guy “folded up” so easy. 

Point being, Mr. “slime out from what he says” Tbar said a flat out idiotic statement that reveals a level of ignorance that explains his why other things he says are so ignorant or stupid.

How impressive Kerk is has nothing to do with how ignorant the statement was

Or, maybe you are just obsessed. When someone makes a comment on these boards it is, just a thought here, not intended to be a full and complete kinesiological explanation of what they saw and what happened. Maybe you need a lesson on Internetting 101. 

Back to ignore. 

1 hour ago, TBar1977 said:

Or, maybe you are just obsessed. When someone makes a comment on these boards it is, just a thought here, not intended to be a full and complete kinesiological explanation of what they saw and what happened. Maybe you need a lesson on Internetting 101. 

Back to ignore. 

I know you are pretending you ran away to selectively pick what to reply to. but saying he hit a pretty sweet and technical cross face cradle would have been just as short and not sound incredibly stupid snd ignorant. 

I don’t need a boomer who tried to connect a 6x world champ saying participation trophies for 6 year olds aren’t a big deal.. to a fast food worker messing up exact change somehow.. attempting to tell me how to internet.

Head pat. I know you’re going to be a snowflake instead of a tuff guy and not be able to just admit you sounded ignorant and stupid 

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

I just wonder what's the arbitrary mechanism that gets people out of Tbar's "Ignore Jail".

I don’t think he actually puts people on ignore. There was no reason for him to un ignore me. He saw how stupid he looked and tried to make it sound like he was using stupid shorthand instead stupid long hand to be in awe of kerk

2 hours ago, jp157 said:

I know you are pretending you ran away to selectively pick what to reply to. but saying he hit a pretty sweet and technical cross face cradle would have been just as short and not sound incredibly stupid snd ignorant. 

I don’t need a boomer who tried to connect a 6x world champ saying participation trophies for 6 year olds aren’t a big deal.. to a fast food worker messing up exact change somehow.. attempting to tell me how to internet.

Head pat. I know you’re going to be a snowflake instead of a tuff guy and not be able to just admit you sounded ignorant and stupid 

So now you're telling people what they should post so that it is agreeable to you? Hmmm.

The boomer comment - that is ageist. You know, like racist and sexist. Prejudice against a large set of people. Not good. Maybe rethink before posting something like that again.

Also tossing around words like "stupid" and "ignorant" like popcorn. You seem... quite angry. Maybe grab a thesaurus and find milder synonyms. Better yet, don't post angry.

29 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

So now you're telling people what they should post so that it is agreeable to you? Hmmm.

The boomer comment - that is ageist. You know, like racist and sexist. Prejudice against a large set of people. Not good. Maybe rethink before posting something like that again.

Also tossing around words like "stupid" and "ignorant" like popcorn. You seem... quite angry. Maybe grab a thesaurus and find milder synonyms. Better yet, don't post angry.

I think you meant to post this in the "crazed, nonsensical, rants with no relation to wrestling" topic.

8 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I think you meant to post this in the "crazed, nonsensical, rants with no relation to wrestling" topic.

Let me check... hmmm... nope. Seems right in line with the other content. Here's a recent post on this thread from you...

2 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

I just wonder what's the arbitrary mechanism that gets people out of Tbar's "Ignore Jail".

Nonsensical and no relation to wrestling topic, but not prejudice or hateful. I do tend to draw a line at prejudice and hateful when choosing which crazed, nonsensical post I reply to.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

Just now, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Let me check... hmmm... nope. Seems right in line with the other content. Here's a recent post on this thread from you...

Crazed, nonsensical, but not prejudice or hateful. I do tend to draw a line at prejudice and hateful when choosing which crazed, nonsensical post I reply to.

Dude i'm with you when you say that I've stumbled into useless conversations of a personal nature on here...doesn't mean I can't point out that you are engrossed in one to a ridiculous extent, 

21 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

Dude i'm with you when you say that I've stumbled into useless conversations of a personal nature on here...doesn't mean I can't point out that you are engrossed in one to a ridiculous extent, 

Really? Which one.

Here I'm pointing out that I very much dislike prejudice. Ageist, although it doesn't get much press, is right up there with racist and sexist in my book. It's trendy and cute in certain groups who think they are some kind of insiders, but it's not OK. Just like calling people "Karen"... it's not OK either. Ask anybody named Karen.

More importantly, the poster above (jv157) does seem to have a legitimate anger problem.

His (4) total posts (on this page alone) include:

Idiot/idiotic = 2x
Ignorant = 5x
Stupid = 6x

But to be fair, maybe he just needs to find that thesaurus. (Which I already mentioned.)

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Really? Which one.

Here I'm pointing out that I very much dislike prejudice. Ageist, although it doesn't get much press, is right up there with racist and sexist in my book. It's trendy and cute in certain groups who think they are some kind of insiders, but it's not OK. Just like calling people "Karen"... it's not OK either. Ask anybody named Karen.

More importantly, the poster above (jv157) does seem to have a legitimate anger problem.

His (4) total posts include

Idiot/idiotic = 2x
Ignorant = 5x
Stupid = 6x

But to be fair, maybe he just needs to find that thesaurus. (Which I already mentioned.)

surprised it took me this long to see your a troll

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

surprised it took me this long to see your a troll

Uh, OK.

Everything in my post is true and sincere. No trolling. Responding to your posts which were, arguably, more troll'ish than mine. (Including calling me a troll.)

3 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Uh, OK.

Everything in my post is true and sincere. No trolling. Responding to your posts which were, arguably, more troll'ish than mine. (Including calling me a troll.)

did any new info come out in your months old news, trollish desanto topic from earlier I didn't read it.

Edited by hammerlockthree

14 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

did any new info come out in your months old news, trollish desanto topic from earlier I didn't read it.

Ah, the Dunzo thread.

That's a different topic - it may have seemed troll'ish to some, but I addressed that in the thread specifically. You might want to read it - it's honest.

EDIT: Oh... too late. That thread appears to no longer exist. That is a shame. "Dunzo" Desanto is a good nickname, and I can't remember who coined it.