Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

NC State vs Virginia Tech

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

I'm sure in the near future @Husker_Du will shed some light on this.  Unfortunately only thing I've seen at this point is from Mineo claiming the team has 8 wrestlers w/covid, they tried to rescheduled and were told no.  But we have to consider the source. 

there are two sides to the story. i'm not getting into it on twitter. i'll talk about it next week on the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

I just noticed that I have the ACC Network as part of my cable tv package (Spectrum/Charter).  They show it scheduled for 7:00 pm tomorrow.

Thank you for mentioning that.  I checked and I also have it (just on my tablet, not on my tv box).  I never checked those higher number channels.  Does this mean I have to say something good about Spectrum?

Anyway, thanks again I'll be watching tonight!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Thank you for mentioning that.  I checked and I also have it (just on my tablet, not on my tv box).  I never checked those higher number channels.  Does this mean I have to say something good about Spectrum?

Anyway, thanks again I'll be watching tonight!!

No you won't - haven't you been reading the rest of this thread?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Creek chub said:

Go Campbell Camels! Coach Pop deserves some karma on this one for not being willing to reschedule VT while throwing shade at VT while they have multiple starters and backups out with covid

I’m so bummed. This sucks. At least we have PSU vs Michigan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

No you won't - haven't you been reading the rest of this thread?

Obviously not.  Occasionally I do other things.  In the immortal words of Harry Dunne, "Thanks for noticing".

Karma came much earlier for coach Pat P.     

At :050

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah, and then like collapsed afterwards

I was there.  He was way worse at the end of the match than it looked in the video.  His eyes rolled back in his head and stayed there as they carried him off.  Craziest thing I ever saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Thank you for mentioning that.  I checked and I also have it (just on my tablet, not on my tv box).  I never checked those higher number channels.  Does this mean I have to say something good about Spectrum?

Anyway, thanks again I'll be watching tonight!!

Same thing here - I've got channels I haven't even checked out yet.  Tonight I'll be watching the two duals on BTN live while recording the NC St/Va Tech dual.  Life is good!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Same thing here - I've got channels I haven't even checked out yet.  Tonight I'll be watching the two duals on BTN live while recording the NC St/Va Tech dual.  Life is good!

What channel for NC St v Vtech?  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ionel said:

What channel for NC St v Vtech?  ;)

Still showing as being scheduled for 7 pm on Channel 334 - so I'm holding out hope that the ACC, Va Tech, NC State, etc., are all just putting out "false news"  about the alleged cancellation. 

I'll let you know what my DVR captures later. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Still showing as being scheduled for 7 pm on Channel 334 - so I'm holding out hope that the ACC, Va Tech, NC State, etc., are all just putting out "false news"  about the alleged cancellation. 

I'll let you know what my DVR captures later. ;)

 

 

SmartSelect_20220121-173904_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...