Sign in to follow this  
Housebuye

NC State vs Virginia Tech

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

I'm sure in the near future @Husker_Du will shed some light on this.  Unfortunately only thing I've seen at this point is from Mineo claiming the team has 8 wrestlers w/covid, they tried to rescheduled and were told no.  But we have to consider the source. 

there are two sides to the story. i'm not getting into it on twitter. i'll talk about it next week on the show.

20 hours ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

I just noticed that I have the ACC Network as part of my cable tv package (Spectrum/Charter).  They show it scheduled for 7:00 pm tomorrow.

Thank you for mentioning that.  I checked and I also have it (just on my tablet, not on my tv box).  I never checked those higher number channels.  Does this mean I have to say something good about Spectrum?

Anyway, thanks again I'll be watching tonight!!

12 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Thank you for mentioning that.  I checked and I also have it (just on my tablet, not on my tv box).  I never checked those higher number channels.  Does this mean I have to say something good about Spectrum?

No you won't - haven't you been reading the rest of this thread?

2 hours ago, Creek chub said:

Go Campbell Camels! Coach Pop deserves some karma on this one for not being willing to reschedule VT while throwing shade at VT while they have multiple starters and backups out with covid

I’m so bummed. This sucks. At least we have PSU vs Michigan

59 minutes ago, lu1979 said:

No you won't - haven't you been reading the rest of this thread?

Obviously not.  Occasionally I do other things.  In the immortal words of Harry Dunne, "Thanks for noticing".

Karma came much earlier for coach Pat P.     

At :050

1 hour ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah, and then like collapsed afterwards

I was there.  He was way worse at the end of the match than it looked in the video.  His eyes rolled back in his head and stayed there as they carried him off.  Craziest thing I ever saw.

9 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Same thing here - I've got channels I haven't even checked out yet.  Tonight I'll be watching the two duals on BTN live while recording the NC St/Va Tech dual.  Life is good!

16 minutes ago, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Same thing here - I've got channels I haven't even checked out yet.  Tonight I'll be watching the two duals on BTN live while recording the NC St/Va Tech dual.  Life is good!

What channel for NC St v Vtech?  ;)

18 minutes ago, ionel said:

What channel for NC St v Vtech?  ;)

Still showing as being scheduled for 7 pm on Channel 334 - so I'm holding out hope that the ACC, Va Tech, NC State, etc., are all just putting out "false news"  about the alleged cancellation. 

I'll let you know what my DVR captures later. ;)

Just now, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Still showing as being scheduled for 7 pm on Channel 334 - so I'm holding out hope that the ACC, Va Tech, NC State, etc., are all just putting out "false news"  about the alleged cancellation. 

I'll let you know what my DVR captures later. ;)

SmartSelect_20220121-173904_Chrome.jpg