Jajensen09

Nebraska vs northwestern dual $$

5 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

And what rule is it breaking karen?? Nothing wrong with it. Especially if you want wrestling to keep up with other sports.   Nebraska hasnt run their full lineup alot either. Just admit nebraska is better

Just because something is legal under certain circumstances, doesn't mean it's legal under all circumstances.

Example:  I pull out Willie in my bathroom to urinate.  Legal.  I pull Willie out in the middle of Walmart, not legal.

Comprende, Amigo?

Edited by BerniePragle

Just now, Jajensen09 said:

Grown and kept up with times. Sorry betting on wrestling is such a crime to you

It isn't?

I am just trying to help you not have to make another account on here so soon.  That is all.

3 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Just because something is legal under certain circumstances, doesn't mean it's legal under all circumstances.

Example:  I pull out Willie in my bathroom to urinate.  Legal.  I pull Willie out in the middle of Walmart, not legal.

Comprende, Amigo?

Well being nil is here and betting college is legal, not comparable 

3 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

It isn't?

I am just trying to help you not have to make another account on here so soon.  That is all.

There has been bettting on here and pools for a while now, should want extra excitement for the sport

3 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I'll make a bet with you.  I'll bet you aren't making any friends on here.  I'll also bet your time is 

Oh my so sensitive. Over making the sport more exciting. Keep up with the times, my god. 

29 minutes ago, Major Kong said:

How can I back out? I never said I wanted to bet. And if they "run pools" on here for actual money they are violating multiple laws. Good luck to the Huskers.

Just a way for you to admit nebraska is better than northwestern without actually admitting it

1 hour ago, BerniePragle said:

Just because something is legal under certain circumstances, doesn't mean it's legal under all circumstances. Example:  I pull out Willie in my bathroom to urinate.  Legal.  I pull Willie out in the middle of Walmart, not legal.

@Husker_Du wouldn't like it either way!

1 minute ago, aknipp said:

Back to talking about the match, it should be pretty close. I count each team favored in 4 (NWU 125 133 157 & 165)  UNL at 141 174 184 and 197. 149 and 285 are toss ups maybe lean Nebraska.  

I agree. Want to wager on it?

4 minutes ago, Schuteandscore said:

This thread has the tone of a 1980’s D.A.R.E. commercial and also like law enforcement offering drugs to entrap someone.   “I’m not a chicken…you’re a turkey”

Bunch of cry babies on here

13 hours ago, Major Kong said:

NU is Northwestern.

13 hours ago, Jajensen09 said:

NU is nebraska come on now. So want to bet?

13 hours ago, Major Kong said:

Nebraska is UN and Northwestern is NU. I bet.

13 hours ago, Jajensen09 said:

What would you like to bet?? $50?

Looks like you already owe $50...

AND you should have your VENMO taken away for your own good just for thinking Nebraska is NU. 

Just now, Mphillips said:

AND you should have your VENMO taken away for your own good just for thinking Nebraska is NU. 

If i owed $50 I would have paid it. Good try ;)  

6 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

Nebraska is NU even going back to big 8 days. In the world of Athletics, Nebraska is NU. In academia, Northwestern is NU. So for all intents and purposes of this blog, Nebraska is most certainly the one and only NU.

2 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Nebraska is NU even going back to big 8 days. In the world of Athletics, Nebraska is NU. In academia, Northwestern is NU. So for all intents and purposes of this blog, Nebraska is most certainly the one and only NU.

Mission Statement

The mission of the University of Nebraska Athletics Department is to serve our student-athletes, coaches, staff and fans by:

image.png.c0801221bdfee807f51b91473e5d8afb.png