Mokoma

PSU vs Mich St

2 minutes ago, Le duke said:

LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I know Cael isn’t scared of him losing to Foley but he was the only guy that wrestled Friday but not today.  Was any reason given for him not going?

Also, interesting that Cael wrestled Barraclaugh against both Lewan and Saldate.  I guess he was giving him a chance to earn the spot (which I presume he didn’t by losing to both), but either of them could have also been good measuring sticks for Negron.

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Also, interesting that Cael wrestled Barraclaugh against both Lewan and Saldate.  I guess he was giving him a chance to earn the spot (which I presume he didn’t by losing to both), but either of them could have also been good measuring sticks for Negron.

It’ll Luke Gardener or joe lee at 157 by the end of the season for psu 

8 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Gardner maybe, but can’t imagine it’d be Lee.

Out of Lee, Gardner, Negron and Barraclough …lee clearly has the highest ceiling if he brings his A game (which he hasn’t in 2 years) , and right now it doesn’t look like they’ll qualify the weight so if you have to throw someone out at big tens might as well be the guy who can beat anyone outside the top 2 if he’s on 

Shout out to the Michigan state announcers, kept the homerism to a minimum, definitely did some research on the Penn state guys and seemed more prepared then Jim gibbons was on Friday night ….didn’t seem like they were too happy about Berge leaving coaching and coming back to wrestle though 

22 minutes ago, IronChef said:

I think RBY is injured. He has not looked himself the last couple of matches. Would have been nice to see him against Foley, though.

I noticed last year he had so much trouble with that one arm that he couldn't even lift it up.  Haven't noticed it this year...yet.

7 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I noticed last year he had so much trouble with that one arm that he couldn't even lift it up.  Haven't noticed it this year...yet.

Didn't DeSanto come out with a song about that, I'm sure I saw that sometime back.  

6 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Maybe the Brands Bros have some kind of ointment that would help him to get full use of it???

If so, it is not approved for use on politicians.

I can't help myself. Any chance I get to post this clip, I will. It amuses me to no end. He is so detailed and specific in his criticism of the Michigan coaches, and yet it means nothing. It is just great.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing