Bardamu911

bookmakers laying odds on college wrestling?

I'm sure this comes up a lot, probably moreso around March, but does anybody know of an online bookmaker that puts odds on college wrestling? it's the greatest sport to bet on and you simply cannot find bookies offering it anywhere. Help? 

Edited by Bardamu911

Dont worry anything to excite the sport will be debunked and frowned apon. Betting on sports is everywhere, litteraly a click away. You can bet on college bowling, so to not allow it for college wrestling is just flat out wrong.

Edited by Jajensen09

9 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Dont worry anything to excite the sport will be debunked and frowned apon. Betting on sports is everywhere, litteraly a click away. You can bet on college bowling, so to not allow it for college wrestling is just flat out wrong.

Just stop filling up the board with bet requests dude. I like sports betting too, but this isn’t the place for it. 

Just now, Housebuye said:

Just stop filling up the board with bet requests dude. I like sports betting too, but this isn’t the place for it. 

Does it hurt you?? No it doesnt. I have made some wagers with some folks and we all had fun with it. No reason to be pissy pants about it

Just now, Jajensen09 said:

Does it hurt you?? No it doesnt. I have made some wagers with some folks and we all had fun with it. No reason to be pissy pants about it

Buddy you are the one freaking out and constantly posting about it. Chill

12 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

You can, quite literally, click away then. 

1 minute ago, Housebuye said:

Buddy you are the one freaking out and constantly posting about it. Chill

It was more directed to a few in here that cry about sports betting when it comes to wrestling. The sport needs to keep up with the times

Pretty sure our new friend's time here will be short. Let's come to a forum, complain about the lack of (illegal) betting here, whine about other sites doing it, insult the people who have posted here for years. 

Issue isn't with the sport keeping up with the times. I don't see anyone pearl-clutching over the fact there is sports betting and few places that take action on wrestling - issue is with you being a tool about it. That's all. Being abrasive right off the bat ain't going to win you any friends, friend. 

2 minutes ago, JasonBryant said:

Pretty sure our new friend's time here will be short. Let's come to a forum, complain about the lack of (illegal) betting here, whine about other sites doing it, insult the people who have posted here for years. 

Issue isn't with the sport keeping up with the times. I don't see anyone pearl-clutching over the fact there is sports betting and few places that take action on wrestling - issue is with you being a tool about it. That's all. Being abrasive right off the bat ain't going to win you any friends, friend. 

Not an insult? Would love to know what is insulting? Can you explain how its illegal? Its not against the law. I have waggered with tons of people in here and other groups and its been all fun and games. No reason to get all upset about, if you see a bet out there, you can just click away

Edited by Jajensen09

4 minutes ago, JasonBryant said:

I didn't make this thread either 

It's NOT legal to do here. If you want to take that up with the USA Wrestling lawyers, by all means. Not sure how that's hard for you to fathom. This isn't a gambling site. You don't gamble here. And if you do, I'd recommend you stop. You won't be here much longer. The thread starter didn't come here looking for action from posters. 

2 minutes ago, Jajensen09 said:

Not an insult? Can you explain how its illegal? Its not against the law. I have waggered with tons of people in here and other groups and its been all fun and games. No reason to get all upset about, if you see a bet out there, you can just click away

JB is just about the worst person to try to pull out a measuring tape with on these forums, or any forum.

While nobody is perfect, the guy is damn near a saint for wrestling and has done more to grow the sport than anybody you personally know, I would wager.

Add in that he was a moderator here when the rules were written, and you are trying to paddle up a creek without even those nubs you call your T-Rex arms.

Just let it go.  Friendly wagers where folks are donating to charities or RTC aren't so much frowned upon.  Trying to force everyone to take whatever bet you want? 

Let it go.  Settle in before you don't have the chance to.  The forum is rather fun most days.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

JB is just about the worst person to try to pull out a measuring tape with on these forums, or any forum.

While nobody is perfect, the guy is damn near a saint for wrestling and has done more to grow the sport than anybody you personally know, I would wager.

Add in that he was a moderator here when the rules were written, and you are trying to paddle up a creek without even those nubs you call your T-Rex arms.

Just let it go.  Friendly wagers where folks are donating to charities or RTC aren't so much frowned upon.  Trying to force everyone to take whatever bet you want? 

Let it go.  Settle in before you don't have the chance to.  The forum is rather fun most days.

There was never a force? It was put out there. Some were won some were lost? Its up to whoever to make a bet, nobody is forcing anything