Sign in to follow this  
Grecojones

Cam Caffey

4 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

What’s the deal with his low(18) ranking? He had strong 2019/2020 seasons if I recall at 184. Hope he AAs solid wrestler, Computer engineering major, no antics seems like a good dude.

He has 4 losses on the year, 3 of which were in November. Seems to be turning it around though he did lose to Beard at the scuffle

25 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

What’s the deal with his low(18) ranking? He had strong 2019/2020 seasons if I recall at 184. Hope he AAs solid wrestler, Computer engineering major, no antics seems like a good dude.

Saw an On the Mat where they talking about how difficult his class load is and what a Renaissance man he is. Very impressive young man.

1 hour ago, Grecojones said:

Youngsters taking over, cam’s window is slowly shutting 

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Saw an On the Mat where they talking about how difficult his class load is and what a Renaissance man he is. Very impressive young man.

I love it when student athletes take their studies seriously. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

A very likeable, humble young man!

The Illinois coaches have to hear that sound bite at the 1:00 mark and be banging their heads against the wall. People keep saying UofI should be better given the talent in the state, then you hear they weren't interested in this kid. Oof.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He could.  He's got the funk that could lead to an upset of a top seed.

Be interesting to see him against Mr Fasttwitch, who also happens to have a huge gas tank.  Will that super duck work, can you actually hit a duck under on a guy who stands straight up?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯