Jimmy Cinnabon

If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever

The offer is illogical anyway.

Scenario 1: PSU wins. You are gone, I am not.

Scenario 2: Iowa wins. You stay. I am gone. If I return, you get to return. But, you were never gone, so why wouldn't I return? (hint: I will return.)

You have a deal. Never mind. That is not a concept you are familiar with.

Amended Scenario 1: PSU wins. You are gone, I am not. You return anyway, because why not? Besides, you like the crap storm.

So 4 people have responded so far:

1. portajohn

2. Wrestingknownothing

3. Elevator

4. MSU158

I assume all 4 of you are taking me up on this wager?  If not, please reply to opt out.  Otherwise I am counting you toward the minimum of 10.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

1. portajohn

2. Wrestingknownothing

3. Elevator

4. MSU158

I assume all 4 of you are taking me up on this wager?  If not, please reply to opt out.  Otherwise I am counting you toward the minimum of 10.

No such agreement is accepted, nor will it be, by me or any of my affiliates.  But, please, keep on keeping on!

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Can I accept 9 more times?

Sorry, one acceptance per established poster.  I should have added I will only count established posters (meaning account created more than 1 year ago, or with at least 500 posts).

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Sorry, one acceptance per established poster.  I should have added I will only count established posters (meaning account created more than 1 year ago, or with at least 500 posts).

I can slide in here on both "accounts".

BTW, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum this morning.  

Apparently the wrestler from my earlier story has taken offense to being called short by the heavyweight. So he’s begging me to wrestle the heavies friend in practice cause “they made a bet”. Apparently if Johnny boy beats the heavyweights friend. The heavyweight is no longer about to call him.. “short”

Edit: I shall update and regale with more tales as Jimmy posts 

Edited by jp157

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

1. portajohn

2. Wrestingknownothing

3. Elevator

4. MSU158

Sure but I'll only accept your terms if you pay what you already owe in your previous bet.  Seriously Jimmy, why would i adhere to your betting terms when your infamously known for being a welcher?

Edited by portajohn

23 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I can slide in here on both "accounts".

BTW, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum this morning.  

Your account is less than 1 year old and you don't have enough posts to qualify.  Sorry.

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

1. portajohn

2. Wrestingknownothing

3. Elevator

4. MSU158

Not taking any bets and I don't want Jimmy C to retire the handle in any event - would miss him!   Made a wrestle-bet in the 1990's on the 190lb match in the EIWA's, won, and still have not been paid.  When Syracuse still had wrestling - bring it back!

Edited by Elevator

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Wait, changing/making up the rules as you go? That doesn't sound like your M.O.

Can I count on nothing anymore?