Jimmy Cinnabon

If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever

Man this guy is playing you guys like a fine violin.  He welches on a bet, and OMG, you would of thought the roof fell in with the week after week , month after month jab at every post he ever makes refusing to engage with, and this still goes on! Now you all playing along with him on this other big adventure, lol. This guy Cinnabon is nothing short of genius.  LoL.

1 minute ago, southend said:

Man this guy is playing you guys like a fine violin.  He welches on a bet, and OMG, you would of thought the roof fell in with the week after week , month after month jab at every post he ever makes refusing to engage with, and this still goes on! Now you all playing along with him on this other big adventure, lol. This guy Cinnabon is nothing short of genius.  LoL.

You misspelled annoying.

6 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

1. portajohn

2. Wrestlingknownothing

3. ShakaAloha

4. nhs67

5. hammerlockthree

6. Mphillips

7. JerryCallo

8. Lurker

9. Doublehalf

I think we are at 9...

Careful who you count for him.  You could be creating yet another loophole for him in the process.  I am positive Doublehalf doesn't meet his set criteria and I don't think Callo does either...

1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

Careful who you count for him.  You could be creating yet another loophole for him in the process.  I am positive Doublehalf doesn't meet his set criteria and I don't think Callo does either...

well if I don't try and count at all its gonna be really easy for him to welch...

1 minute ago, hammerlockthree said:

well if I don't try and count at all its gonna be really easy for him to welch...

To be clear, each one of you are wasting your time anyway.  All your counting does is give him another possible back door exit, without having to just ignore the wrongdoing like he does his 1st bet.

7 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

A bunch of you people you counted either explicitly said they weren't participating despite responding to this thread or don't meet the 'established poster' criteria

Just now, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

A bunch of you people you counted either explicitly said they weren't participating despite responding to this thread or don't meet the 'established poster' criteria

I believe everyone on that list said they are participating and they all have an account older than a year

25 minutes ago, portajohn said:

I believe everyone on that list said they are participating and they all have an account older than a year

Push for clarity, because I am pretty sure, in his back door mind, not having 500 posts trumps the more than1 year statute