Jimmy Cinnabon

If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever

@Jimmy Cinnabon - Here are your 10.  Tagged everyone so they are notified and have an opportunity to opt out

1. @portajohn

2. @Wrestleknownothing

3. @ShakaAloha

4. @nhs67

5. @hammerlockthree

6. @Mphillips

7. @JerryCallo

8. @Lurker

9. @DoubleHalf

10.  @FloggingSully

Betting Terms

A) PSU wins you're gone.  

B) Iowa wins and you pay off your previous bet (with proof of payment) we're all gone

*** @Waste Management is it possible for you to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

11 minutes ago, portajohn said:

@Jimmy Cinnabon - Here are your 10.  Tagged everyone so they are notified and have an opportunity to opt out

1. @portajohn

2. @Wrestleknownothing

3. @ShakaAloha

4. @nhs67

5. @hammerlockthree

6. @Mphillips

7. @JerryCallo

8. @Lurker

9. @DoubleHalf

10.  @FloggingSully

Betting Terms

A) PSU wins you're gone.  

B) Iowa wins and you pay off your previous bet (with proof of payment) we're all gone

*** @Waste Management is it possible for you to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

B is not an accurate statement of my terms.

Just now, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

B is not an accurate statement of my terms.

Yes it is.  I posted that for the bet to happen you'd have to pay up and then you listed me afterwards.  Thus agreeing to the terms.  You cant back out now.

1 minute ago, portajohn said:

Yes it is.  I posted that for the bet to happen you'd have to pay up and then you listed me afterwards.  Thus agreeing to the terms.  You cant back out now.

He's done it before.

22 minutes ago, portajohn said:

What previous bet are you referring to?  And what was I supposed to pay to whom?  I know not to which you refer.

Why would someone expect someone else who posts anonymously on a forum expect him to pay a fantasy gambling debt and continue to keep reminding him years later?

Who is the more pathetic?

I've been a long time reader who hasn't posted in awhile. (Forgot password ((beers))) But this thread has got me CRACKING UP!

I think The Cinnamon Man is a brilliant troll and guys like PortaJohn getting so irked makes it even better. 

PSU wins he's gone, Iowa wins, you 10 are gone. Quit making such a big fuss and agree to this. *Insert virtual handshake*

Go Buckeyes. 

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

What previous bet are you referring to?  And what was I supposed to pay to whom?  I know not to which you refer.

the Pastry's mom has taken over his account.  :0

5 minutes ago, Boompa said:

Why would someone expect someone else who posts anonymously on a forum expect him to pay a fantasy gambling debt and continue to keep reminding him years later?

Who is the more pathetic?

What's pathetic about laying out terms to a bet?

8 minutes ago, Lurker said:

I don’t think anyone is actually taking him seriously. 

"Is" or "should be"?  Seems like some might be even though no one should. 

Some of his posts are productive but all the extraneous stuff he provokes/jerks people around with is really unfortunate, to his substantial discredit.  Gigantic wrestling event tomorrow, terrific subject for wrestling message board discussion about wrestling,  and we've got a 4 page and counting thread (shame on me for lengthening it), getting emotional at times, about the integrity or lack thereof of an anonymous poster.

7 minutes ago, drag it said:

we've got a 4 page and counting thread (shame on me for lengthening it), getting emotional at times, about the integrity or lack thereof of an anonymous poster.

And now we a post regarding the integrity or lack thereof about anonymous posters who post about the integrity or lack thereof of an anonymous poster. When will it end...

1 minute ago, Mphillips said:

And now we a post regarding the integrity or lack thereof about anonymous posters who post about the integrity or lack thereof of an anonymous poster. When will it end...

... says another anonymous low integrity apparently homeless poster who lives in a bus ...