Jimmy Cinnabon

If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever

You know - there is another forum (The Open Mat, I think) that used to be more active - and when they would bet - they did not bet that people left the forum or forfeited their right to post on the forum.  Instead, they have signatures and they would have to change their signature if they lost - called a Sig Bet I believe.  So if Airport Cinnamon bun guy loses - he would have to change his signature to Cael is God and Can do No wrong - or something pertinent. 

That way there are ways to enforce the terms of the bet.  

I am just saying - 

3 hours ago, drag it said:

Gigantic wrestling event tomorrow, terrific subject for wrestling message board discussion about wrestling,  and we've got a 4 page and counting thread (shame on me for lengthening it), getting emotional at times, about the integrity or lack thereof of an anonymous poster.

It just don't get no better than this.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

A bunch of you people you counted either explicitly said they weren't participating despite responding to this thread or don't meet the 'established poster' criteria

I don't mind the whole troll thing but the troll who abruptly takes himself seriously starts pulling arbitrary rules out of his butt is too much. Get balls.  

4 hours ago, RandolphJones said:

I've been a long time reader who hasn't posted in awhile. (Forgot password ((beers))) But this thread has got me CRACKING UP!

I think The Cinnamon Man is a brilliant troll and guys like PortaJohn getting so irked makes it even better. 

PSU wins he's gone, Iowa wins, you 10 are gone. Quit making such a big fuss and agree to this. *Insert virtual handshake*

Go Buckeyes. 

Not irked at all.  But feel free to join the cause.  Cinnabon is a first class welcher

7 hours ago, portajohn said:

@Jimmy Cinnabon - Here are your 10.  Tagged everyone so they are notified and have an opportunity to opt out

1. @portajohn

2. @Wrestleknownothing

3. @ShakaAloha

4. @nhs67

5. @hammerlockthree

6. @Mphillips

7. @JerryCallo

8. @Lurker

9. @DoubleHalf

10.  @FloggingSully

Betting Terms

A) PSU wins you're gone.  

B) Iowa wins and you pay off your previous bet (with proof of payment) we're all gone

*** @Waste Management is it possible for you to act as judge, jury, and executioner?

He's never going to pay up on the previous bet.  I say let's just do what it takes to get him and his IP address permanently banned/gone.  

2 hours ago, ionel said:

Does wrestlestat.com have prediction on whether JC will follow thru on this bet?

Has it at 41% but the word on the street is that they are working out the kinks in the algorithm (same issue caused Joey Olivieri to be ranked over RBY).  

38 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Has it at 41% but the word on the street is that they are working out the kinks in the algorithm (same issue caused Joey Olivieri to be ranked over RBY).  

Is it supposed to be 41.5 which is exactly half of 83 as we learned in one of the other threads is the % which applies when talking about anything Iowa/Penn State?

18 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Are you going to do that without an RFC?

I'm so old that meant "radio frequency choke" for me, all the way back to Jr HS.

I had to Google RFC for any context here, which I guess is apropos.    I learned something today already.  Thank you.

"If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever"

"If at least 10 posters respond to this thread, and by doing so, they agree to leave the forum forever in the event Iowa beats Penn State"

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I am not aware of what bet everyone is referring to.  And it seems like no one else is either.

This is the core bet. Best of luck.

Just now, Mphillips said:

"If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever"

"If at least 10 posters respond to this thread, and by doing so, they agree to leave the forum forever in the event Iowa beats Penn State"

This is the core bet. Best of luck.

No, I mean the bet from years ago everyone claims I never paid.  What is that?